Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The real nature of foids.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
The real nature of foids is this gentleman, all they care about is power, success, wealth, prestige, and social status within society as they are vaginal capitalists or eugenicists within their sexual hypergamy entirely. Everything that defines a woman's sexual behavior, utility, or emotional state is power only where anything else is a weakness to be shunned away. If as a man you complain about your current plight, life, circumstances, or past they call us whiners, weak, pathetic, unattractive, losers, or not worthy because again the modus operandi of female sexual psychological behavior is male power only. But more importantly, a male power that they can themselves manipulate or exploit for their own benefit. The female sexual behavior is entirely one where they are a sexual trophy themselves willing to sell themselves to powerful, wealthy, and successful men only to which if you cannot afford their company you're a weak male loser to be shunned away immediately, that is all they are where that is all they will ever be. Do not ever expect sympathy, empathy, or understanding from foids, you will never receive any.

Once you understand all of this one wonders why feminism complains about male patriarchy at all as clearly female sexual psychological behavior revolves around the acquisition of male power or dominance in that it is only powerful dominant men they seek to reproduce and have any kind of relationship with.

We clearly see it in the marriage statistics today, a majority of females gravitate towards powerful wealthy men only in terms of marriage prospects and having a family within reproduction. The fact of the matter is if you're poor, struggling, look imperfectly, have a bunch of personal problems, or come across as a lesser male females want absolutely nothing to do with you sexually. Understanding all of this one must ask, who is actually more oppressed under this social-sexual economic environment, men or women? Women do all of the judgings, valuing, and casting of ridicule, most of it, so how in any kind of way can they say they're oppressed? It is clear, that it is the current status quo that favors women and definitely not the majority of men.

But what is more certain, casting out a majority of men into social, sexual, and economic exile is not sustainable where there will be huge negative consequences from this prolonged perverse social environment in the coming years. Eventually, the sexual paradigm will change radically and a majority of females will find themselves where a majority of men have been reduced to now in present time. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
There is no unconditional love. she will cheat on u if ur broke or chad wants to fuck her

But what is more certain, casting out a majority of men into social, sexual, and economic exile is not sustainable where there will be huge negative consequences from this prolonged perverse environment in the coming years. Eventually, the sexual paradigm will change radically and a majority of females will find themselves where a majority of men have been reduced to now.
its gonna get really bad with the now 20-30 year olds later

If i had to describe foids with one word it would be greedy. Greedy on everything, feeling entitled on everything the best, never satisfied, always wanting more.

There is no unconditional love. she will cheat on u if ur broke or chad wants to fuck her
Unconditional love is a myth, it's a kind of psychological sexual deception foids like to play pretending to be the innocent sex in order to manipulate or exploit men into doing their bidding. All foids are evil especially in the sexual realm, it's the exploitation of men by embracing powerful men over the weaker ones where pretend innocence is a shit test to filter out what they view as lesser weak men. Everything females do reinforces the power structure and political status quo, and yes, this also describes their constant sexual mental platitudes as well. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
vaginal capitalists
The idea of "sexual capital" is like a cheat code to understanding women. Everything they do, individually and as whole, makes sense and can be predicted by thinking of them as greedy owners of a business built on a depreciating asset.

We clearly see it in the marriage statistics today, a majority of females gravitate towards powerful wealthy men only in terms of marriage prospects and having a family within reproduction.
Women have always gravitated towards the top but globalized dating markets have sent hypergamy into overdrive. A top man used to be one in a hundred; now, it's one in a million.

Understanding all of this one must ask, who is actually more oppressed under this social-sexual economic environment, men or women? Women do all of the judgings, valuing, and casting of ridicule, most of it, so how in any kind of way can they say they're oppressed? It is clear, that it is the current status quo that favors women and definitely not the majority of men.
Women control more than eighty percent of American consumer spending. This is touted as "girl power". Women's push for financial equality with men doesn't account for the existence of their vastly superior inherent sexual capital.

But what is more certain, casting out a majority of men into social, sexual, and economic exile is not sustainable where there will be huge negative consequences from this prolonged perverse social environment in the coming years. Eventually, the sexual paradigm will change radically and a majority of females will find themselves where a majority of men have been reduced to now in present time. :feelsjuice:
Unfortunately, the scenario in which men pull ahead is mass culling of the male population via war and re-valuation of male utility during societal collapse, a scenario which doesn't happen without nightmarish amounts of suffering.

The idea of "sexual capital" is like a cheat code to understanding women. Everything they do, individually and as whole, makes sense and can be predicted by thinking of them as greedy owners of a business built on a depreciating asset.
Absolutely, 100% :feelsjuice:

Every woman is a sexual capitalist viewing themselves as a trophy enterprise or business in exchange for sex, companionship, and family which only a few men can afford in selling their social-sexual services. This is the hallmark of modern western women everywhere, the old sexual dynamics of traditionalism, platonic friendship, or even sexual companionship without a fixed price completely gone obliterated over time. :feelsYall:

The biggest status and power one can have is having above average looks. If you have that, you have everything you need for a successful life. These are the necessary recourses. Of course, your worth in other areas is important too, but no one cares about you, if you are ugly, even if you are smart, funny, rich, tough or have a very good personality.

Last edited:
Many countries are starting to feel the negative effects of this prolonged perverse social environment. The hikikomoris of Japan, the "lying flat" males of China, the anti-feminist pushbacks in South Korea. The Asian countries are the canary in the coal mine for Western countries, since they like to be more efficient at everything, including societal degradation that is invisible until it's too late.

Most people still don't see it, but males in Western societies are already in the mouse utopia experiment.

Last edited:
Many countries are starting to feel the negative effects of this prolonged perverse social environment. The hikikomoris of Japan, the "lying flat" males of China, the anti-feminist pushbacks in South Korea. The Asian countries are the canary in the coal mine for Western countries, since they like to be more efficient at everything, including societal degradation that is invisible until it's too late.

Most people still don't see it, but males in Western societies are already in the mouse utopia experiment.
It's funny, they're trying to instigate a world war here in the west currently and a majority of men now have no investment in society to protect or fight for it anymore. Bad combination when your society is on the verge of collapse where a majority of men have no life investment in it where simultaneously actively despise it wanting to see it eradicated. The current global elite is not as smart as they think they are and soon the minority of men who have made themselves rich or wealthy in this system will eventually in its collapse feel the wrath of a majority of men entirely disposed under it. The end of human history draws near and the global dark age of extreme barbarism is what comes next assuming we don't completely eradicate ourselves with something like nuclear war across the planet. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
All I can say is that indifference is a powerful weapon to counteract the foid nature.

Foid subspecies absolutely hate it when our collective attitude emanates utter indifference.

The more indifferent we (men) are, the desperate the foids will become toward effectuating their self-destruction, that includes willingness to miscegenate to be thoroughly degraded and defiled. (For white women at least, that could also extend to Japanese foids who behave nitpicky, snobby and superficial not unlike the dumb Western foid counterpart.)

Who cares about the fuckin’ foids? Why should confirmed incels even give a shit?

Experienced social rejection over the years or decades should embitter the incel underclass to convert to (understandable given the tormented solitary life) misanthropy.

My recent trouble with the law (cannot say anything suffice it to say I shall have the arraignment hearing after being bailed out of jail the next day after 30+ hours of boredom confined in a solitary cell as torture) confirms that foids are not only insane but also irredeemable.

As aforesaid in my prior post, foids deserve the fate.

Our indifference will, in the twist of irony, ultimately destroy the foid subspecies who beg us to save them from the marauding horde of the third world savages.

Don’t be a moronic simp; never be a deluded hope-to-score-pussy-quest white knight. Ignore the bitches to “abandon” to leave to the sex starved beasts to be destroyed.

That’s the foids’ deserving fate. :lul:

The fact of the matter is if you're poor, struggling, look imperfectly, have a bunch of personal problems, or come across as a lesser male females want absolutely nothing to do with you sexually

When I was an adolescent, I realized this while attending group therapy. I was never tall, White, or NT.

Our indifference will, in the twist of irony, ultimately destroy the foid subspecies who beg us to save them from the marauding horde of the third world savages.

"Indifference" is a truly powerful weapon indeed. Without the aid of the mental health system caters to foid failures, they will crumble.

If foids expect me to wageslave and spend my hard-earned wealth on her, then I expect her to cook, clean, have sex with me on demand, bear my children and not leave the house without my permission.

If foids have expectations on how men should be, that we should have the resources, that we should bust our asses wageslaving every day, that men are expected to pay for everything and foids don't have to work or pay the bills, then why is it sexist that I ask of foids to do the things she must do in return? Or are they just entitled?

If foids expect me to wageslave and spend my hard-earned wealth on her, then I expect her to cook, clean, have sex with me on demand, bear my children and not leave the house without my permission.

If foids have expectations on how men should be, that we should have the resources, that we should bust our asses wageslaving every day, that men are expected to pay for everything and foids don't have to work or pay the bills, then why is it sexist that I ask of foids to do the things she must do in return? Or are they just entitled?
They've abolished the sexual roles for women, but nonetheless still enforce the traditional sexual roles on men everywhere on everything, pure entitlement and women think nothing of it at all. This is a world that expects men to do everything while rationalizing that women don't have to do anything, this is their laughable notion of social or sexual equality. In return for this completely one-sided inequal arrangement, their popular refrain everywhere is that men are not owed anything. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
They've abolished the sexual roles for women, but nonetheless still enforce the traditional sexual roles on men everywhere on everything, pure entitlement and women think nothing of it at all. This is a world that expects men to do everything while rationalizing that women don't have to do anything, this is their laughable notion of social or sexual equality. :feelsjuice:
Yeah, they want tall rich men while most foids are used up roasties and landwhales with mental issues.

Just like how foids dismiss men who are broke and deadbeat, men should likewise dismiss foids who don't take care of themselves and aren't young virgins in their prime.

In return for this completely one-sided inequal arrangement, their popular refrain everywhere is that men are not owed anything. :feelsjuice:
Yeah, just be a simp for m'lady. She gets to have my money but I shouldn't expect sex or loyal companionship in return.

As what happens when she doesn't respect you as a man, she will go for your resources and then cuck you when she can.

Yeah, they want tall rich men while most foids are used up roasties and landwhales with mental issues.

Just like how foids dismiss men who are broke and deadbeat, men should likewise dismiss foids who don't take care of themselves and aren't young virgins in their prime.
It's all about power, money, and looks, nothing else matters in the mind of foids whether they're fat, old, young, beautiful, poor, rich, or disfigured, they all think like this because foids are completely self-serving incapable of thinking about anything other than themselves and their own self-interests. Foids are sexually eugenic, there are only winners and losers in their sexual psychology, never expect sympathy or understanding from them on anything as that is a fool's errand. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Yeah, just be a simp for m'lady. She gets to have my money but I shouldn't expect sex or loyal companionship in return.

As what happens when she doesn't respect you as a man, she will go for your resources and then cuck you when she can.
They're vaginal capitalists, all they concern themselves with is maximizing their own sexual capital getting whatever they can in exchange for trading up one man for another especially if the other man can give them more. Cunts are not complicated once you understand and expose their sexual psychological nature. :feelsjuice:

It's all about power, money, and looks, nothing else matters in the mind of foids whether they're fat, old, young, beautiful, poor, rich, or disfigured, they all think like this because foids are completely self-serving incapable of thinking about anything other themselves and their own self-interests. Foids are sexually eugenic, there are only winners and losers in their sexual psychology, never expect sympathy or understanding from them on anything as that is a fool's errand. :feelsjuice:
Yeah, I know that AFALT.

But it's not fair that foids who are low on the genetic lottery, who are fat and don't take care of their appearance or health, or are lazy and don't want to take the role of housewife still feel they are entitle to Chad and wealth. I know that it is what it is, but it shouldn't be that a foid can just let herself go and at the same time feel like they deserve to live off a man's hard work.
They're vaginal capitalists, all they concern themselves with is maximizing their own sexual capital getting whatever they can in exchange for trading up one man for another especially if the other man can give them more. Cunts are not complicated once you understand and expose their sexual psychological nature. :feelsjuice:
That explains why they can charge $100 plus for even a well used granny. When in reality it doesn't take much effort and they want the money more to support their lavish lifestyles and buying iPhones and shit and not just to make enough to survive.

Yeah, I know that AFALT.

But it's not fair that foids who are low on the genetic lottery, who are fat and don't take care of their appearance or health, or are lazy and don't want to take the role of housewife still feel they are entitle to Chad and wealth. I know that it is what it is, but it shouldn't be that a foid can just let herself go and at the same time feel like they deserve to live off a man's hard work.

That explains why they can charge $100 plus for even a well used granny. When in reality it doesn't take much effort and they want the money more to support their lavish lifestyles and buying iPhones and shit and not just to make enough to survive.
Even the poorest bland-looking woman will see herself as being more valuable than the poorest low-income man because she possesses something she can trade up for that a man doesn't have, a $vagina$. This is the basis of all human sexual behavior and social interaction, there is nothing more. Everything is merely a socio-economic or marketable utility in the social power dynamic vacuum. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
With respect to what you wrote since it is truth I would like to say FUCK YOU ALL

I have enough of everyone's whining. In ancient Greek they would fuckin start a war if they were so crippled by abscence of sex and resources. Now you mofos don't want to do anything and will laugh at any idea of revolution. That makes you no different from soy normie. Fuckin rotting and destroying ownself.

I won't fucking stand against the world by myself that's why collective is needed.

With respect to what you wrote since it is truth I would like to say FUCK YOU ALL

I have enough of everyone's whining. In ancient Greek they would fuckin start a war if they were so crippled by abscence of sex and resources. Now you mofos don't want to do anything and will laugh at any idea of revolution. That makes you no different from soy normie. Fuckin rotting and destroying ownself.

I won't fucking stand against the world by myself that's why collective is needed.
I agree with you that a collective revolution is needed at some point since no man is an island where lone individuals accomplish very little if anything at all on their own, but I am reminded of a saying also that states, "When your enemy is busy slitting their own throat don't get in their way or intervene." :feelsjuice:

There inevitably will be an uprising, revolt, or revolution when the west internally collapses, but when you're facing a very powerful insurmountable enemy or adversary you don't attack it when it is at its most powerful full strength border lining on being almost invincible, no, you wait until it is at its most vulnerable weakest getting ready to fall only then do you strike the inflicting final blow. :feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

Last edited:
Thats deep. Females by nature chase the most Dominant men, Dominance being some combination of Physical and/or Social, Dominance.

The idea of love and romantic connection is a bluepilled lie fed to the masses in order to brainwash men into obdient servants for society and also to justify the females unjust primal lust for chad only to the exclusion of nonchad Incels

Last edited:
Thats deep. Females by nature chase the most Dominant men, Dominance being some combination of Physical and/or Social, Dominance.

The idea of love and romantic connection is a bluepilled lie fed to the masses in order to brainwash men into obdient servants for society and also to justify the females unjust primal lust for chad to the exclusion of nonchad Incels
The concept of love, romance, fidelity, and so on are foid spoon-fed fictional deceptions to get men to drop their mental guard so foids can then proceed to exploit or manipulate men since our weakest psychological component to ourselves is our sexuality towards foids. In reality, power, dominance, and influence are everything to foids which they cloak under bullshit platonic fictional concepts like that of romance. This has been a sexual con going as far back as ancient Greece when the word back then was agape. No, in reality, love, romance, and fidelity are meaningless words that have nothing at all to do with human sexuality. It is the longest historical practiced mental con perpetuated by foids on men going for thousand of years now, and the bad part is, a majority of men keep falling for it. :feelsjuice::blackpill:

Last edited:
The concept of love, romance, fidelity, and so on are foid spoon-fed fictional deceptions to get men to drop their mental guard so foids can then proceed to exploit or manipulate men since our weakest psychological component to ourselves is our sexuality towards foids. In reality, power, dominance, and influence are everything to foids which they cloak under bullshit platonic fictional concepts like that of romance. This has been a sexual con going as far back as ancient Greece when the word back then was agape. No, in reality, love, romance, and fidelity are meaningless words that have nothing at all to do with human sexuality. It is the longest historical practiced mental con perpetuated by foids on men going for thousand of years now. :feelsjuice::blackpill:
You are a Enlightened Philosopher comrade.. 100% agreed

Once you understand all of this one wonders why feminism complains about male patriarchy at all as clearly female sexual psychological behavior revolves around the acquisition of male power or dominance in that it is only powerful dominant men they seek to reproduce and have any kind of relationship with.
Maybe it is because we are mistyping feminism as a political stance when it should be a sexual orientation akin to LGBTQBBQ+. This article states how we are misunderstanding feminists and not every feminist is same. Depending on their stance they have normal sexual attraction or warped by jealousy. The distinction is made with three circles as stated below:
  1. Women with general humanist notion that doesn't know anti-humanism of feminism.
  2. Feminist women whom know the anti-humanist statements but not articulating them
  3. Core feminists whom articulate and preach the anti-humanist statements
First two layers (the feminist-sympathizers) are akin to brainwashed normies, nothing wrong with them and they want classic masculine men while spouting feminist nonsense. The core feminists are the ones with warped understanding of sexuality, they are not turned on by masculinity, instead they are jealous of masculinity (Freud's penis envy phenomena). This is caused by a inversion of sexual instincts.

Normal sexual instinct is to "own" the desired sexual characteristics with building a relationship with a person with the wanted qualities, not as their own traits. Core feminist brain wants to "own" the desired sexual characteristics within their body, as their own traits. Basically normal humans want to have sex with ones they find sexy, core feminists want to become the ones they find sexy. This is why sexual attraction turns into jealousy with core feminists.

One hidden knowledge about women is that jealousy is almost synonymous with hatred towards the target. This is why women are trash talking behind everyone with vitriol, because there is jealousy and hatred at the same time about those people. For them to stop this endless stream of vitriol, everyone needs to be same as them, thus the drive of feminists trying to define equality as sameness.

I strongly recommend everyone to read the article, there is the detailed explanation of these findings and more. Short version as a reddit post is here:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/sxdqed/a_new_sexual_orientation_called_feminism/

Maybe it is because we are mistyping feminism as a political stance when it should be a sexual orientation akin to LGBTQBBQ+. This article states how we are misunderstanding feminists and not every feminist is same. Depending on their stance they have normal sexual attraction or warped by jealousy. The distinction is made with three circles as stated below:
  1. Women with general humanist notion that doesn't know anti-humanism of feminism.
  2. Feminist women whom know the anti-humanist statements but not articulating them
  3. Core feminists whom articulate and preach the anti-humanist statements
First two layers (the feminist-sympathizers) are akin to brainwashed normies, nothing wrong with them and they want classic masculine men while spouting feminist nonsense. The core feminists are the ones with warped understanding of sexuality, they are not turned on by masculinity, instead they are jealous of masculinity (Freud's penis envy phenomena). This is caused by a inversion of sexual instincts.

Normal sexual instinct is to "own" the desired sexual characteristics with building a relationship with a person with the wanted qualities, not as their own traits. Core feminist brain wants to "own" the desired sexual characteristics within their body, as their own traits. Basically normal humans want to have sex with ones they find sexy, core feminists want to become the ones they find sexy. This is why sexual attraction turns into jealousy with core feminists.

One hidden knowledge about women is that jealousy is almost synonymous with hatred towards the target. This is why women are trash talking behind everyone with vitriol, because there is jealousy and hatred at the same time about those people. For them to stop this endless stream of vitriol, everyone needs to be same as them, thus the drive of feminists trying to define equality as sameness.

I strongly recommend everyone to read the article, there is the detailed explanation of these findings and more. Short version as a reddit post is here:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/sxdqed/a_new_sexual_orientation_called_feminism/

Interesting, but then again I view all forms of equality to be a lie or deception anyways. But yes, as far as I'm concerned all forms of feminism are anti-human/ anti-male. :feelsjuice::yes: