Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The Real Life 40-Year-Old Virgin | Forty Year Old Virgins

Incel Wizard

Incel Wizard

Weimerica

Last edited:
That Lindsay slut definitely went home to chads cock after this. Fucking whore.

Look at the female comments. Pure arrogance:

Nicole
He shoud just get a prostitute

Olivia Jameson
What a loser!

Look of how caring females are... not really. They will even ridicule you for that.
That one female is so cocky, she just give the ''advice'' to get a prostitute and pay for it.

Nice music in the background. Go with Benny Hill next time.

Not going to watch, I don't want to see what my future holds.

Stupid fucking Lindsay should fuck him then if she thinks it's such a big weight on his shoulders, otherwise the whore should just shut up and stop virtue signalling.

Stupid fucking Lindsay should fuck him then if she thinks it's such a big weight on his shoulders, otherwise the whore should just shut up and stop virtue signalling.
tbh

Nicole

Olivia Jameson
What a loser!

Look of how caring females are... not really. They will even ridicule you for that.
That one female is so cocky, she just give the ''advice'' to get a prostitute and pay for it.

I was with a prostitute when I was 20 to 21 years old, if it was not this would be a virgin until today with 26!

It's his own fault for being ""friends"" with her tbh.

This guy mogs me and he's 40 past his prime, it's over for me.

That Lindsay slut definitely went home to chads cock after this. Fucking whore.

Nicole

Olivia Jameson
What a loser!

He can still ascend. He should just go back to school, graduate and when he gets a good career, he'll have his pick of the ladies. It's not over for him yet. He might live to be 80, so that means he has 40 years left to slay and slay hard.

40 years old and virigin??? God maked sluts for a good reason: us.

Will be false,fake or whatever you call it,but at least your pain wil be over.

"LOVING, THOUGHTFUL, PERSON"
None of the three words stated above by this wizard is a requirement to attract foids.
"6'+, Chad face, CANINE"
Now those are what ensures you at least some form of action with foid.

Nicole

Olivia Jameson
What a loser!

Why yes women are the empathising, less visual and caring gender teehee

..an IT engineer. So while this guy was doing everything by the book, school, college, good grades.. Chad fucked prime jailbaits while skipping classes and getting wasted. So how did it pay off, now, much later in life? Well, he's still a pathetic virgin loser, and Chad is still fucking jailbaits and their moms while getting wasted

..an IT engineer. So while this guy was doing everything by the book, school, college, good grades.. Chad fucked prime jailbaits while skipping classes and getting wasted. So how did it pay off, now, much later in life? Well, he's still a pathetic virgin loser, and Chad is still fucking jailbaits and their moms while getting wasted

Exactly. This is the great existential crisis that every incel of working age experiences eventually: if I’ve worked & studied all my life just to be able to survive, but I’m alone and have nothing to live for, at which point does staying alive lose its cost-to-benefit balance?

The answer, I’m afraid, usually ends with a corpse that’s not found 2 years after the fact...if at all.

> started balding at 23 (when virgin)
> ingineer
> lived with single mom
> acnee
> now fat
> nerd gaze
> bad teeth aligment
> Lindsay as a friend
> has "HUG ME" pillows

totally over

look at the YT whore comments. As we already said, women evaluate men for their SMV, not about studies or money

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back