Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The Real Housewifes is the worst fucking cancer on television

• Thread starter Deleted member 1039
  • Start date
Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
Holy shit this show is godawful. I literally wanted to vomit multiple times just looking at it. Nothing but a bunch of 5lbs of makeup wearing WHORES, with plastic surgery all over there face, fake breast, and the sluttiest outfits. They look so fucking fake, like clowns, like some kind of reptilians disguised as humans. All they do is cause drama, suck dick, and talk shit to each other. How the fuck can anyone watch this garbage? The only reason i watched it was because my mom was watching it on the tv.

I absolutely despise the show, my mother used to watch it too.

Its nothing but FHO's bitching and screaming to each other about absolutely nothing, and getting paid for it.

I absolutely despise the show, my mother used to watch it too.

Its nothing but FHO's bitching and screaming to each other about absolutely nothing, and getting paid for it.

Why are middle aged woman so obsessed with this show?

Why are middle aged woman so obsessed with this show?
Because in their ideal world, they'd be the petty girls screaming at each other about nothing while also being rich.