Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The REAL definitions of "rape" and "sexual assault"

• Thread starter FemaleInventionsLOL
  • Start date
FemaleInventionsLOL

FemaleInventionsLOL

Mean words MONSTER.
★★★★★
Rape: A guy the woman didn't find sexually attractive tried to force sex with her.

Sexual assault: A guy the woman didn't find sexually attractive tried to make sexual advances towards her.

That's it. That's all these words mean.

Think about it. If Tom Brady were to walk up to a woman and strip her and "rape" her, she would most likely enjoy it, since most women find Tom Brady sexually attractive. If she didn't? Well, that just goes back to the very definition of rape.

If Tom Brady grabs a random woman's ass, she enjoys it. If she doesn't, it's because she didn't find him sexually attractive.

"But but but but, women can find a guy attractive without wanting to have sex with him!" Yeah, right. If we reverse the gender, we know this is bogus. 

If a hot chick walks up to me and tries to "rape" me, she couldn't do it. Not because I'm da man and so much stwonger than her, but because I would be fine with it.

"but but but but, imagine if she was trying to sodomize you with a broom handle after tying you up." First of all, it still wouldn't be so bad, since at least it's a hot chick doing it. But the more important point here is that the vagina is a tough organ where the insertion of penises is no big deal. They pass fucking BABIES out this fucking thing.

The anus, on the other hand? Well, if a guy anally rapes a woman, maybe you have a bit more of a point. 

Still, it comes down to the sexual attractiveness of the male. If it's prime Brad Pitt, she wants it in any orifice. If it's a sub-8, it's "rape."

And even if you say, "oh, you're wrong, you despicable person who deserves to die alone for your opinions, you shirtlord. Rape is brutal, even if it's by a guy she is attracted to"...the fact of the matter is, even if a woman truly doesn't want sex in that moment, if the guy was sexually attractive, she will later reinterpret what happened and fantasize about it, and it will be the the hottest sex of her life, and she will desire rape simulations or something replicating the real thing for the rest of her life.

So long as it's with a Chad.

Female inventions = rape culture.

JK men in prison invented it.

FemaleInventionsLOL said:
Rape: A guy the woman didn't find sexually attractive tried to force sex with her.

Sexual assault: A guy the woman didn't find sexually attractive tried to make sexual advances towards her.

That's it. That's all these words mean.

Think about it. If Tom Brady were to walk up to a woman and strip her and "rape" her, she would most likely enjoy it, since most women find Tom Brady sexually attractive. If she didn't? Well, that just goes back to the very definition of rape.

If Tom Brady grabs a random woman's ass, she enjoys it. If she doesn't, it's because she didn't find him sexually attractive.

"But but but but, women can find a guy attractive without wanting to have sex with him!" Yeah, right. If we reverse the gender, we know this is bogus. 

If a hot chick walks up to me and tries to "rape" me, she couldn't do it. Not because I'm da man and so much stwonger than her, but because I would be fine with it.

"but but but but, imagine if she was trying to sodomize you with a broom handle after tying you up." First of all, it still wouldn't be so bad, since at least it's a hot chick doing it. But the more important point here is that the vagina is a tough organ where the insertion of penises is no big deal. They pass fucking BABIES out this fucking thing.

The anus, on the other hand? Well, if a guy anally rapes a woman, maybe you have a bit more of a point. 

Still, it comes down to the sexual attractiveness of the male. If it's prime Brad Pitt, she wants it in any orifice. If it's a sub-8, it's "rape."

And even if you say, "oh, you're wrong, you despicable person who deserves to die alone for your opinions, you shirtlord. Rape is brutal, even if it's by a guy she is attracted to"...the fact of the matter is, even if a woman truly doesn't want sex in that moment, if the guy was sexually attractive, she will later reinterpret what happened and fantasize about it, and it will be the the hottest sex of her life, and she will desire rape simulations or something replicating the real thing for the rest of her life.

So long as it's with a Chad.

Attractive Chads still have trouble getting away with "sexual assault," and "rape." All it takes is one pissed of feminist to end their lives. Sadly, the femoid still has control nowadays, given our shit legal system has preference for them at all costs, Chads should make sure she comes out happy after the exchange to be safe.

just buy an hidden camera and film the lay

Ted Bundy was attractive to woman and he raped them