Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The rapist's fault is not always 100%

John"

John"

Greycel
A lot of times when foids are raped their put all the blame on the rapist, but he is not always 100% to blame.

If an legal adult woman wears revealing clothes and shows skin(ex, legs, cleavage, back, tight clothes, which is slut like and yet paradoxically it would say she doesn`t wear them to send a signal to be fucked) with that she provokes men and demands it herself. If such a slut gets raped, 50% its her fault.

Last edited:
Rape is the concept of forcing a woman to have sex she doesn't want to have with you. This is the basic and essential concept that is previously assumed that both people have the freedom to choose with whom they want to simulate reproduction.

If you rape a woman, you have violated them according to your freedom of decision, and not because you are a fatalistic machine designed to rape women; clothing is a social construct, to protect the body from inclement weather. And indeed, the physical care of women is an intrasexual competition first between women and to access to Chad.

Ultimately, the concomitant act of raping a woman is yours. In the same way that shooting someone who insults you because they have offended you is yours: in both cases you are only a slave to others

Re: y do ppl think being a feminist is a bad thing
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182588736Thursday, January 28, 2016 8:03 PM CST
Genuine gender equality is merely a theoretical concept. It cannot exist within concrete-reality, due to obviously-restrictive criteria. Feminism is nothing more than a ideological-system designed to transition society into a matriarchy through the use of highly-magnified issues such as "male favoritism" or "oppression of female s/ex/ual/ity." That is why it is favored by leftistic imbeciles, because it will make the process of governmental assimilation significantly easier. An individual who truly desires equality throughout society on a per-gender basis would not solely focus on a particular group, they would attempt to revise the "negative" flaws of each societal group accordingly. The flaws of "feminism" are evident throughout liberal media propaganda.

RAPIST IS ALWAYS INNOCENT BECAUSE WHORES ARE PROVOCATING THEM WITH THEIR KINKY SLOPPY PERVERSE MAKE UP AND OUTFITS (IN VIDEO GAME)

and not because you are a fatalistic machine designed to rape women
tbh that's exactly what humans are, they can't help being evil, it's in their blood

tbh that's exactly what humans are, they can't help being evil, it's in their blood
So we have two options:

1. The man is a machine determined to rape women, so he has neither freedom nor reason, making laws useless.
2. The man tends to inceldom and in his decision, he decides to rape a woman in a sadistic impulse to take out sexual repression.

If we affirm that 1 is true, then you deny human freedom of decision, being intrinsically that murdering, stealing, defrauding, discriminating against incels and even imprisoning them is something legitimate, shooting yourself in the foot and justifying what normies and women want from us: that they genocide us.

If we affirm that 2 is true, then raping a woman is a decision made by our own freedom of action and therefore, we are violating the categorical imperative that your freedom ends where everyone else's begins.

Re: why are girls so afraid of rayp
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#184552582Monday, February 29, 2016 4:28 PM CST
Simple. "S^exual Assault" does not exist. Females merely regret engaging in promiscuous intercourse with random male strangers and choose to convey themselves as "victims" to society. This typically occurs if they do not receive enough satisfaction during the male's efforts to stimulate them.

Re: why are girls so afraid of rayp
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#184552582Monday, February 29, 2016 4:28 PM CST
Simple. "S^exual Assault" does not exist. Females merely regret engaging in promiscuous intercourse with random male strangers and choose to convey themselves as "victims" to society. This typically occurs if they do not receive enough satisfaction during the male's efforts to stimulate them.
It starts from an imprecise premise: the nature of rape need not be concerned with female satisfaction, nor does it seem self-evident that the man strives to satisfy the woman.

I believe every male should have the self-control to refrain from doing such a thing. Yes, blame the packaging of the female for enticing you - do not allow your animalistic side to come out, however. It will only end up with one behind bars.

I treat rapists in the same why I'd treat fat people. Fatties often complain about how junk food in stores is often put out front, the first thing you see. That is not a good enough excuse - just because you can see something and it looks good doesn't mean you should indulge. I will not act as if males are automata, slaves to their biological urges.
Yet foids, with their amazing personality detectors, always seek them out. It's always the foid's fault in that regard

Rapists? I approached this from the subject of a guy raping a woman he is not affiliated with - a stranger. But I understand your point.
iirc stranger rape is rare what's more common is frat chad rape which foids have no problem exposing themselves to

Rape is sex with a non Chad.

Another provocateur to make us look insane.

Absolute GrAYcel moment
A lot of times when foids are raped their put all the blame on the rapist, but he is not always 100% to blame.

If an legal adult woman wears revealing clothes and shows skin(ex, legs, cleavage, back, tight clothes, which is slut like and yet paradoxically it would say she doesn`t wear them to send a signal to be fucked) with that she provokes men and demands it herself. If such a slut gets raped, 50% its her fault.

Low IQ thread.

Would you say it's 50% your fault when I knock you out cold because you showed me your miserable face and provoked me with it?

If you leave your door open and someone steals your shit, even your esurance will victim-blame you, along with everyone else who has common sense.

Women can't complain about rape while also wanting to dress like absolute whores.

It's the prey's responsibility to protect itself from the predator, not the predator's responsibility to protect the prey.

If you leave your door open and someone steals your shit, even your esurance will victim-blame you, along with everyone else who has common sense.
Best analogy :feelskek:
And yeah foids have no self-preservation instincts

It's like walking around Detroit waving money around. Ethically speaking, people shouldn't rob me but I obviously know people will steal from me regardless because they don't have morals. Similar to rape, foids put themselves in danger and should have some responsibly for what happened to them. Dumb fucking whores refuse to ever accept any accountability.

Women can't complain about rape while also wanting to dress like absolute whores.

It's the prey's responsibility to protect itself from the predator, not the predator's responsibility to protect the prey.
This tbh. They don't have any self-awareness, and responsibility to their actions.