Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Rapepill is the secret boss level that will kill you if the other pills haven’t

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
I’d say the most brutal pills are the Heightpill, the Dickpill, and of course the Rapepill.

let’s go further into this.

first of all, the height pill is brutality at its bloodiest point. Zoomers seem to be, on average, at least 5’11. This, coupled with TikTok, have dissipated the hope for a short man (such as me at 5’7) to ever succeed. Tbh, nowadays women even think 6’0 is average! :worryfeels: They now go for men at least 6’1 and over.

That pill already cemented my forever alone status.

But, it gets even worse! The dickpill has been proliferated through TikTok as well as through shows like HBO’s Euphoria. In Euphoria, the cucked writers gave the men prosthetic cocks so they they appeared bigger. So, every girl who watches that show thinks the average dick size is around 8 inches or some shit :feelsohgod:
How can I cope, as a dicklet and a manlet?! :dafuckfeels:

But, let’s say you managed to evade these pills; you are a tallfag with a big dick. You think you can finally score a LTR and ascend.

Here’s where that secret boss level Rapepill comes in! :shock:

Girls fantasize about rape, being beaten up, being desecrated and demolished. Basically, if you don’t beat her and treat her like shit and rape her, she won’t want you. She wants a dark triad dangerous murderer as a boyfriend. Women like rape, being threatened with knives, etc. So if you ever manage to ascend and fuck her, she will be imagining it’s a dark triad Chad raping her while she closes her eyes :feelsUnreal:

It’s fucking over boyos, guess we just have to cope until our time on this clown world is up :feelsjuice:

dog pill is worse imo. foids rather be fucked by Pitbull nigger dog than average man

Last edited:
What about the elephant pill? :worryfeels::shock:
rememrb that photo of foids posing next to elephant dick?
animal kingdom pill is brootal in general tbh
people and especially women give more of a shit about fucking wild animals than actual human males
it's so over

"Boss level"? Hahaha...No.

The "Boss of pills" is none other than the "racepill".

IQ

Why did you get banned from Looksmax.org? :cryfeels:

I will rape your gf

F
I’d say the most brutal pills are the Heightpill, the Dickpill, and of course the Rapepill.

first of all, the height pill is brutality at its bloodiest point. Zoomers seem to be, on average, at least 5’11. This, coupled with TikTok, have dissipated the hope for a short man (such as me at 5’7) to ever succeed. Tbh, nowadays women even think 6’0 is average! :worryfeels: They now go for men at least 6’1 and over.

But, it gets even worse! The dickpill has been proliferated through TikTok as well as through shows like HBO’s Euphoria. In Euphoria, the cucked writers gave the men prosthetic cocks so they they appeared bigger. So, every girl who watches that show thinks the average dick size is around 8 inches or some shit :feelsohgod:

But, let’s say you managed to evade these pills; you are a tallfag with a big dick. You think you can finally score a LTR and ascend.

Girls fantasize about rape, being beaten up, being desecrated and demolished. Basically, if you don’t beat her and treat her like shit and rape her, she won’t want you. She wants a dark triad dangerous murderer as a boyfriend. Women like rape, being threatened with knives, etc. So if you ever manage to ascend and fuck her, she will be imagining it’s a dark triad Chad raping her while she closes her eyes :feelsUnreal:

It’s fucking over boyos, guess we just have to cope until our time on this clown world is up :feelsjuice:
Fuck Euphoria I fucking can’t stand that chad worshiping degenerate show and normshits and foids at my college won’t shut up about it :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

F

Fuck Euphoria I fucking can’t stand that chad worshiping degenerate show and normshits and foids at my college won’t shut up about it :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
I hate it too. Wish I could end that show forever

Incel TV actually did a video about the Dark Triad and why he thinks that it's not an important factor for Foids as looks are, namely he notes that only handsome men on the Triad get Foids while ugly men aren't respected at all. As be says "There is psychopathy for your face, there is no Machiavellism for your height, and there is no narcissism for your race".

Sure some or most Foids would pick a bloke on the Triad, but if he's not handsome he's already done.

Incel TV actually did a video about the Dark Triad and why he thinks that it's not an important factor for Foids as looks are, namely he notes that only handsome men on the Triad get Foids while ugly men aren't respected at all. As be says "There is psychopathy for your face, there is no Machiavellism for your height, and there is no narcissism for your race".

Sure some or most Foids would pick a bloke on the Triad, but if he's not handsome he's already done.
But, Stockholm syndrome can happen even if the guy is ugly. How can that be explained if a slut feels this way? It’s almost as if she feels like his property

Rape is selected for by nature. If you are 6ft chad, you can rape foids all you want, only society wont consider it rape because the foid will go along with it once she sees you are 6ft chad which I am not

Rapepill is cope unless you're a chad

You act as if we incels have a chance anyway.

If we rape we'll get tossed in jail.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back