Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The RageFuel is strong with this one.

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
Screenshot 20221011 1733102

Last edited:

Re: you're all trash.
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182476501Tuesday, January 26, 2016 7:47 PM CST
Yes, I agree entirely. Worthless scum indeed.
Re: Are you a female or a male?
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182476630Tuesday, January 26, 2016 7:49 PM CST
As stated prior to the deletion of my previous response, I am a highly-desirable, beautiful, and intelligent brown-haired, blue-eyed Caucasian woman with pale skin.
Re: y do ppl think being a feminist is a bad thing
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182588736Thursday, January 28, 2016 8:03 PM CST
Genuine gender equality is merely a theoretical concept. It cannot exist within concrete-reality, due to obviously-restrictive criteria. Feminism is nothing more than a ideological-system designed to transition society into a matriarchy through the use of highly-magnified issues such as "male favoritism" or "oppression of female s/ex/ual/ity." That is why it is favored by leftistic imbeciles, because it will make the process of governmental assimilation significantly easier. An individual who truly desires equality throughout society on a per-gender basis would not solely focus on a particular group, they would attempt to revise the "negative" flaws of each societal group accordingly. The flaws of "feminism" are evident throughout liberal media propaganda.
Re: y do ppl think being a feminist is a bad thing
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182590414Thursday, January 28, 2016 8:25 PM CST
"misogynistic jerks" "misogynistic jerks"? Misogyny is actually quite good. Female individuals manipulate society using the presence of an orifice. Society fares very well when female influence is restrained.

Imagine still thinking that IT even know what incels are anyway. They hold this weird fictionalized definition, like a movie villain, to enable their own ignorance and prejudices. This is fitting given that some of them are quite literally trying to live out weird superhero fantasies by posting on that sub. It makes sense that they have to paint us erroneously and make clearly ridiculous blanket statements while also constantly confusing cause and effect. I've said before, them calling us a cult is hilarious because applying cult identification criteria, they tick more boxes.

IT is trash, quit promoting their garbage. It's easy for them to pick on ridiculous posts or use pictures of fakecels to represent incels. But they know deep down it's impossible for an ugly man to ascend and the blackpill is reality. They just want us to shut up and die quietly instead of complaining about the injustice of lookism promoted by women. If I mentioned my experiences of being avoided and looked down by women just because of my face, they would gaslight me by saying it's my personality or attitude or even social skills. But most guys don't treat me badly based upon my looks, while practically every woman does.