Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel the racewar is over thank god, never made so many posts in a day

Lmfao
Also check out the quality of women blackcels get vs whitecels
Blacks get HQNP white women (for free)
CGMJaoc_Jsy_I.jpg

Whilst the whitecel only gets this (and he had to pay her too :lul::lul::lul::lul:)
20180421_072359-png.8953
Of course a high status 6/10 would get a better woman than a loner 4/10. How does race play a role?

So much low iq autism in one thread. The only requirement is to be ugly.

Tyrone is exotic. Blackcels are 'nigger scum' to women!
Chadpreet Singh is exotic. I am a 'shitskin tech support' to women!
Chang is exotic. Ricecels are 'Cheap mass produced Chink immigrants' to women!

Know the Difference.

That goes for pretty musch every race. You just debunked The JBW meme

What high status? That is just some random black nerdy guy, has not a rapper or anything
You go out of your way to make any excuse for why blacks can easily get white woman.
Of course a high status 6/10 would get a better woman than a loner 4/10. How does race play a role?

close this shit mooods

The difference is for JBW, they can go to Thailand/Phillipines, women will assume they have $$$ and act like their 'Gayrian saviour' has come. But if he tries to take her back to the 'Land of the Gayrians', she'll find a better White dude. So I guess JBW stands sorta...

You said that i can snatch up ethnik woman from their homeland but blacks cannot do that, i have provided evidence that you are wrong.
Show it to me again then, Oh Pure White Aryan man! Lead this dirty Shitskin to the Light! (Sarcasm)

Damn it I fell asleep and couldn't see the end :rage:

Oh well I just checked and a certain someone got banned if that is the reason you are rejoicing kek

jfl i wake up and see these bbc faggots cant let up

@knajjd @Ryo_Hazuki @blickpall nuke this thread lol

They fetishize Tyrone, not @blackcel. They fetishize Chad, not you. They fetishize Chang, not @Rice Cel . They fetishize Chadpreet Singh, not me. See the correlation?

This is legit as fuck.

It's sad that even on a forum where looks theory and hypergamy are major topics, and are possibly discussed more extensively than on any other website on the entire internet, this still has to be explained and you have a lot of people who will deny this.

Sub4 + any race + any location = truecel or betabux. Women are not attracted to sub4 men, period, end of story. There is no magical place where sub4 men become physically desirable if they're a certain race.

This is legit as fuck.

It's sad that even on a forum where looks theory and hypergamy are major topics, and are possibly discussed more extensively than on any other website on the entire internet, this still has to be explained and you have a lot of people who will deny this.

Sub4 + any race + any location = truecel or betabux. Women are not attracted to sub4 men, period, end of story. There is no magical place where sub4 men become physically desirable if they're a certain race.
:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

This is offtopic and not the main forum :(

Can the thread be moved?

What is this?
They activated post merging again

It was a thing on the old "MyBB" Forum where both of your posts turn into one if you posted them consecutively.

They activated post merging again

It was a thing on the old "MyBB" Forum where both of your posts turn into one if you posted them consecutively.
I know, but I didn't think it would be a thing again.
[automerge]1526235293[/automerge]
oh no, not this again. GAY
Dragon dick sucking levels of gay.

I think it will just take some time to get used to

I think it will just take some time to get used to
It would be almost tolerable if it didn't have the big annoying text in the middle.

It would be almost tolerable if it didn't have the big annoying text in the middle.
I agree.

A simple line between the posts is more than sufficient

Come on dude blacks have it easier because it is exotic and taboo on western world to date you

Unlike with JBW (Just Be White) where the attractiveness of whiteness is INHERENT TO SIMPLY BEING WHITE
JBB (Just Be Black) requires that you "act like a nigger" and/or be physically well endowed (have a big dick)

So no, blacks don't have it easy, we have it worse than every other race because were the only race that is EXPECTED TO BE PHYSICALLY SUPERIOR, so when you can't meet that standard is like "you aren't really a black man", its literally like you failed at being the race you were born as. Currycels and Ricecels don't face that level of judgement because everyone already expects them to have small dicks and be short and weak, you didn't "fail at being your race" if you are physically inferior, if anything you simply just "fit the race you were born as", and that initself makes you be perceived better.

Not to mention your women aren't the biggest size queens of them all (black women) so dating outside your race isn't your only optoin, if you are a short black guy with an average to below average penis size dating within your race is a fools game, especially if you are well spoken and don't "act like a nigger".

Unless you are physically deformed, no other kind of incel has it worse than black incels, I repeat again, WHEN YOU FAIL TO MEET STANDARDS OF PHYSICAL SUPERIORITY YOU MERELY JUST FAILED AS A MAN, WHEN WE FAIL TO MEET THOSE STANDARDS WE FAILED AT BEING A MAN AND AT BEING A MEMBER OF OUR OWN RACE LOL. Because there are higher standards to be met as being a black man due to various stereotypes like BBC (Big Black Cock).

Its harder dating as an ethnic on the whole, but dating as a black man is a whole different ball game, being black is more than being a race anymore, its BEING A PERSONA - (cocky, physically fit - abs is basically a must, big dick, can dance, good at socializing, "cool and trendy", aggressive, etc)

This is why there's such a thing as "acting black" or in black communities when a black man or woman speaks proper english they get told they are "acting white", because "acting black" is actually a thing, being black is a persona in these times, and if you can't fit the persona you are basically ostracized by your own race and not really considered a part of it.

Asians have to be smart and productive (have a career) to take advantage of "asianess" in dating
Blacks have to be "physically well endowed" (big dick, fitness, etc) to take advantage of "blackness" in dating
WHITES LITERALLY JUST HAVE TO BE WHITE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF "WHITENESS" IN DATING

Whites are desired for things genetically inherent to them, different coloured eyes, light skin, straight hair, european facial symmetry, etc. That's the difference, the other races have to have other "supporting attributes" to benefit from their "race status" in the dating game.

Last edited:
Asians have to be smart and productive (have a career) to take advantage of "asianess" in dating
Blacks have to be "physically well endowed" (big dick, fitness, etc) to take advantage of "blackness" in dating
WHITES LITERALLY JUST HAVE TO BE WHITE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF "WHITENESS" IN DATING

Whites are desired for things genetically inherent to them, different coloured eyes, light skin, straight hair, european facial symmetry, etc. That's the difference, the other races have to have other "supporting attributes" to benefit from their "race status" in the dating game.

Exclude medditeraneans and you are ok.

The racewar was indeed very brutal. We have a lot of losses(members) and i am happy that this bloody and brutal war ended.

Praise stblackops2cel for his help

The racewar was indeed very brutal. We have a lot of losses(members) and i am happy that this bloody and brutal war ended.

wat

Thanks to me and knajjd :* and Serge

They fetishize Tyrone, not @blackcel. They fetishize Chad, not you. They fetishize Chang, not @Rice Cel . They fetishize Chadpreet Singh, not me. See the correlation?

it was almost spot on until you mentioned chadpreet
repeat after me:
CHADPREETS DO NOT EXIST(that dont look white)

women will go for a blackcel before a chadpreet man

CHADPREETS DO NOT EXIST
Yea IK kek I just needed to mention it for the point I was making

:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Whites are desired for things genetically inherent to them, different coloured eyes, light skin, straight hair, european facial symmetry, etc. That's the difference, the other races have to have other "supporting attributes" to benefit from their "race status" in the dating gam
:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Last edited: