Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The racepill destroyed me

UBERCEL

UBERCEL

-
I just don't know what to do anymore.
I am already a 2.5/10 uggo turbocel with no chance of even looking average with looksmaxxing.
Add on that I'm ethnic so my smv goes down to -0.5/10 which is extremely bad.
White people have it so much easier.
I'm destroyed by the racepill.
Thank you for reading

2.5/10 white would also be fucked if that makes you feel any better.

JFL at attempting to recreate Tellem's legendary thread as a Julycel

2.5/10 white would also be fucked if that makes you feel any better.
Of course 2.5/10 is fucked. But they still have halo
add on that I'm ethnic.i get failo
I'm completely destroyed by the racepill

just run thugame or drug game

Only ethnics who're fucked are curries/ricecels due to dickletism.
Arabs to some degree too I guess?

It doesn't work if you aren't raised in that environment

It's not about dick size.
We are usually uggos and have failos(opposite of halos)
What ethnic are you?
Quite sure it is dickletism, blacks do well with women despite having the lowest IQ.. Guess why..

Majority of my DNA is ethnic but a great grandparent of mine is 100% European so I hold onto that as cope even though I only look a little mixed.

What ethnic are you?
Quite sure it is dickletism, blacks do well with women despite having the lowest IQ.. Guess why..
No man, ethnics are ugly af, they can't even see your penis. We don't have the stage to use it.
I'm ugly and im destroyed.
Stop meming with BBC theories

It's over
9unu2zqqf3c11.jpg

Majority of my DNA is ethnic but a great grandparent of mine is 100% European so I hold onto that as cope even though I only look a little mixed.
This is huge cope, great grandparent so you are 1/8th white.
Ugly ethnic genes are dominant, no one will be able to tell you are white.
Leave the cope or you will be destroyed like me
@StormlitAqua tell me this man is created by the image of the almighty

No man, ethnics are ugly af, they can't even see your penis. We don't have the stage to use it.
I'm ugly and im destroyed.
Stop meming with BBC theories
Black men gets pussy, curries/ricecels don't.
An average curry/rice dick is like 4 inches, for real! Blacks have an average of around 7 inches.
Low IQ + dicklets

Blacks destroys this every day of the week though

Black men gets pussy, curries/ricecels don't.
An average curry/rice dick is like 4 inches, for real! Blacks have an average of around 7 inches.

Low IQ + dicklets

Blacka destroys this every day of the week though
Come on man, it's about the face.
Dick size is cope, we have no stage to use it.
I know alot of BBC incels two of which have 8 inches

This is huge cope, great grandparent so you are 1/8th white.
Ugly ethnic genes are dominant, no one will be able to tell you are white.
Leave the cope or you will be destroyed like me

@StormlitAqua tell me this man is created by the image of the almighty
Yea I wish I looked more white for sure. I have been mistaken for half though. Rarely people thought I was white but from far away or with dim lighting from the side profile.

My fucking dad is about Chadlite and I feel pretty subhuman compared to him. He gets offered sex from some women and he's nearing his 60s. It's pretty painful to be amogged by your own dad. I just wish I had his jaw.

Come on man, it's about the face.
Dick size is cope, we have no stage to use it.
I know alot of BBC incels two of which have 8 inches
Yeah they exists, if their face is sub 3/10 or height sub 5'5 then they might never come to a stage where they use it.
But ricecels/curries can be tall and good looking there is still a 50 % chance that their dick will be sub 4 inches so the femoids ignore even the good looking taller ones because they don't need a clit in their jay-jay

Steal a lot of money.

That sounds really hard actually.

The only thing I can think of (to deal with your being discriminated against) is to go to a country/place where your race is the large majority. There you would be that 2.5/10.

Easier said than done, but maybe you should save up for a trip and see how it feels?

1E82F4CF C336 4347 80B6 115114BDA410
It’s over if u don’t look like this nigga or better

View attachment 30713It’s over if u don’t look like this nigga or better
Even this guys is lighter than other blacks with top tier GREEN eye area.
White features are a blessing
Steal a lot of money.

That sounds really hard actually.

The only thing I can think of (to deal with your being discriminated against) is to go to a country/place where your race is the large majority. There you would be that 2.5/10.

Easier said than done, but maybe you should save up for a trip and see how it feels?
I am already there, I'm still subhuman.
I'm destroyed
That's nothing, look at this guy.
3JcbWwz.png
Rip londonguy, I heard he is still bluepilled.
He should be canonized and lead the currycel faction of the incel revolution
Yea I wish I looked more white for sure. I have been mistaken for half though. Rarely people thought I was white but from far away or with dim lighting from the side profile.

My fucking dad is about Chadlite and I feel pretty subhuman compared to him. He gets offered sex from some women and he's nearing his 60s. It's pretty painful to be amogged by your own dad. I just wish I had his jaw.
Genetic recombination is literally everything

Yeah they exists, if their face is sub 3/10 or height sub 5'5 then they might never come to a stage where they use it.
But ricecels/curries can be tall and good looking there is still a 50 % chance that their dick will be sub 4 inches so the femoids ignore even the good looking taller ones because they don't need a clit in their jay-jay
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Rip londonguy, I heard he is still bluepilled.
He should be canonized and lead the currycel faction of the incel revolution
I just saw his pictures, who is he? Is he from lookism?

Looks like it.
I want St. Blackops2cel to hold me tight and tell me it will be alright
Giphy 10
Orig

The fucked up thing about the average being 4 inch for curries/ricecels is that it is totally fucking true, check this out:
http://www.averageheight.co/average-penis-size-by-country
Yes man I didn't deny dick size.
But good looks matter the most for slaying
I just saw his pictures, who is he? Is he from lookism?
Yes. Heart breaking
Hamlossus, londonguy, ocd. All still bluepilled.
Our leaders need to wake up and realize their potential

Cope this nigga slays more than chad

884B7997 4B4F 449B AB7C 96060A627B99

Black men fucking black women does not mean they are desired by women.

JFL @ this sub-atomic IQ shitksin.
Yeah, but they're still far from fucking incels and plenty of white women desiree them. Apparently not online though.

The fucked up thing about the average being 4 inch for curries/ricecels is that it is totally fucking true, check this out:
That cite is false how is the US average 5 inches when literally England and Germany are over Half an inch bigger when about 50% of Americans have English or German heritage not to mention the 15% Black population who are 6.5 inches with the lowest estimate and another 15% mostly Mexican Hispanics and Mexico scored higher then the US and since the US is olny 5% Asian theres no way it adds up,
low IQ cope website

I just don't know what to do anymore.
I am already a 2.5/10 uggo turbocel with no chance of even looking average with looksmaxxing.
Add on that I'm ethnic so my smv goes down to -0.5/10 which is extremely bad.
White people have it so much easier.
I'm destroyed by the racepill.
Thank you for reading

Join the club buddy. Just try to get a decent job so you can enjoy some nice things. Spend your free time wasting away on hobbies, idle pursuits, and chatting with your fellow cels on sites like this. And rot away the years.

Maybe buy a hooker or two along the way if you can lower your inhib enough.

We weren't meant for the good life.

>tfw I would have a huge 5.5" cock in India

JFL

But seriously that site is full of shit.

No one's done any penis size study on the country of "Surinam". Where are they getting their data?

Obviously they're making it up.

Black men fucking black women does not mean they are desired by women.

JFL @ this sub-atomic IQ shitksin.
Ikr :feelskek:
Join the club buddy. Just try to get a decent job so you can enjoy some nice things. Spend your free time wasting away on hobbies, idle pursuits, and chatting with your fellow cels on sites like this. And rot away the years.

Maybe buy a hooker or two along the way if you can lower your inhib enough.

We weren't meant for the good life.
I already have a plan set.
Fuck idle life and LDAR. That shit is for pussies.
I'm just playing life on nightmare mode with half of my fingers on the controller that's it
Strong proof.
Your name checks in:chad:

The biggest racepill for me was uni, never seen so many ethnics in one places yet none of the males ever have female friends or girlfriends, ever. But I regularly see white guys with asians and brown girls every day, the guy is not even that good looking either. But for white girls I never see the non ugly ones with anyone but their friends they are just that far above everyone else that they refuse to associate with non psl9 slayers

The biggest racepill for me was uni, never seen so many ethnics in one places yet none of the males ever have female friends or girlfriends, ever. But I regularly see white guys with asians and brown girls every day, the guy is not even that good looking either. But for white girls I never see the non ugly ones with anyone but their friends they are just that far above everyone else that they refuse to associate with non psl9 slayers
Ethnic whores are the most white worshipping foids