Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News The race war is ramping up. Latinos are killing blacks

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-

ZomboDroid 03062020215611

So black people where looting latino businesses and robbing latino street vendors, so now the Latinos have started attacking and killing any black that goes near their neighborhoods.
Jfl the blacks are acting shocked, wtf did you think would happen when you are robbing and attacking them.
Hopefully things keep ramping up and we have societal collapse

Mexicans have been under the radar for a while now, but now that you mention it I do not see them much in BLM protests.

Of course, Latinos aren't plagued with guilt the way white people are. Fuck with us, we fuck with you back.

However, I am not convinced that "blacks are being attacked for no reason". 99% of the time blacks initiate shit.
(Source: personal fucking experience from 25 years in a black neighborhood and going to mostly black schools)

You don't want to mess with maras. You have no freaking idea what they can do. Just go to bestgore and see for yourself.

This sounds like a meme tbh. Whether or not this is true, I am just glad I don't live in the ghetto. RIP to all decent people who accidentally get wrecked in this gang war
I see people post offtopic stuff here all the time and I think it's because a thread is more likely to get replies here. Maybe that will change soon as the sewers board grows

Needa start carrying my Ka bar again

I see people post offtopic stuff here all the time and I think it's because a thread is more likely to get replies here. Maybe that will change soon as the sewers board grows
I get that, but if everyone just posts where they want then whats the point in having subsections.

I'm guess that's why it got moved

I get that, but if everyone just posts where they want then whats the point in havy subsections.
I agree, I guess the dopamine rush of getting alerts in a more popular section is just too good :lul:

I get that, but if everyone just posts where they want then whats the point in having subsections.

I'm guess that's why it got moved
I agree, I guess the dopamine rush of getting alerts in a more popular section is just too good :lul:
You guys are too bluepilled to understand how this relates to inceldom discussion.
Once society collapses due to the race wars, we incels shall inherit the earth

You don't want to mess with maras. You have no freaking idea what they can do. Just go to bestgore and see for yourself.
View attachment 270745

Mexicans have been under the radar for a while now, but now that you mention it I do not see them much in BLM protests.
A lot of latinos in general can't stand "black issues" and black neighborhoods becausea lot of latinos have to live in such neighborhoods and deal with blacks on a daily basis. Latinos see first hand the garbage behaviour of blacks without any virtue signalling to it. That's one of the reason latinos can't stand being classified in the same group or ethinicity as blacks because the majority of latinos are chill.

You guys are too bluepilled to understand how this relates to inceldom discussion.
Cool

A lot of latinos in general can't stand "black issues" and black neighborhoods becausea lot of latinos have to live in such neighborhoods and deal with blacks on a daily basis. Latinos see first hand the garbage behaviour of blacks without any virtue signalling to it. That's one of the reason latinos can't stand being classified in the same group or ethinicity as blacks because the majority of latinos are chill.

Thank you. I'm Latino and this is how I feel, every word you wrote is true and based. I hate articles and commentary saying 'Blacks and Hispanics this', 'Blacks and Hispanics that', etc. as if they were one group......NO!!! my life, upbringing, and personal values are very, very different from most Blacks, I don't appreciate being lumped together with them.
And those outraged middle class white kids blacking out their social media profile photos and going to protests? They have no idea what it's like to live among Blacks.

Thank you. I'm Latino and this is how I feel, every word you wrote is true and based. I hate articles and commentary saying 'Blacks and Hispanics this', 'Blacks and Hispanics that', etc. as if they were one group......NO!!! my life, upbringing, and personal values are very, very different from most Blacks, I don't appreciate being lumped together with them.
And those outraged middle class white kids blacking out their social media profile photos and going to protests? They have no idea what it's like to live among Blacks.
Confirmed. If they did live among blacks they would fucking leave as fast as possible!
Needa start carrying my Ka bar again
I had one years ago. Lent it out and dud lost it! I carried it in Oakland ca. (Decades ago)
Just as long as we can provide food by gardenmaxxing! Or edible wild plantmaxxing! Ain't no one gonna love us for free.

Of course, Latinos aren't plagued with guilt the way white people are. Fuck with us, we fuck with you back.

However, I am not convinced that "blacks are being attacked for no reason". 99% of the time blacks initiate shit.
(Source: personal fucking experience from 25 years in a black neighborhood and going to mostly black schools)
This, fuck those mayates. Nigs complain too much about discrimination but they act like princess. The shit black people pull and get away with would get other races teeth kicked in. Programs for mayates are a fucken waste of money because they think in their chimp brains that they are too good for everything and people owe them something from something they never experienced. Also I don't even know why blacks complain about having a higher morality rate from beervirus, that is because they are in bad health.

This sounds like a meme tbh. Whether or not this is true,
Might just be a meme or not as bad as people describe it. But right now police is too stretched out to deal with gang warfare so the latinos might be taking the chance to do terf warfare under the disguise of protecting latino businesses. Smart of them since residents and business will turn a blind eye because they prefer not to be looted by nigs.

Just seeing how this racewar playout, blacks are at a disadvantage because they are disorganized and Latinos probably have more fire and man power because of cartel backings. Only thing I see would stop latinos is police action or possibly too many fatalities, that they might pullout.

View attachment 270742

So black people where looting latino businesses and robbing latino street vendors, so now the Latinos have started attacking and killing any black that goes near their neighborhoods.
Jfl the blacks are acting shocked, wtf did you think would happen when you are robbing and attacking them.
Hopefully things keep ramping up and we have societal collapse

But low iq to try and kill someone without them aggravating you first

I’m not Latino or black tbh

@TheSecondComing kills black people

@Valiant Virgin kills white people