Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment The race poll to end them all (fairly specific, some generalizations due to 10 answers limit for polls)

What is your race/subrace?

• White - west/north European (Nordic countries, France, Germany, UK etc.)

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • White - east European (all ex-commie European countries, Slavs, Balts, Albanians, Hungarians etc.)

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • White - south European (Italy, Greece, Spain, Portugal)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MENA Arab

• MENA mediterranean or Iranian (some Lebanese, Turks, Tunisians, Algerians etc.)

• East, south east, central Asian and Native north American

• South Asian (India, Pakistan, Bangladesh)

• Black

• Latin American (mixed, not white-passing)

• Mixed

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
anon

anon

babyfaced subhuman
★★★
For Americans and white Latin Americans:
Pick based on your dominant ancestry (if mostly Anglo, pick west/north European, if mixed European pick the one you most identify with.) You have to actually be white to vote for any of the white European options. Don't lie and be honest with yourself.

For Turks:
If you look white/European, pick south European. If you look like an average Turk, pick MENA mediterranean. Again, be honest with yourself.

For mixed Americans, particularly mixed blacks and mixed latino-white, you can pick black/latin instead of mixed.

Mediterranean-looking southern French should pick south European.

For people who live along the mediterranean coast, but your country is in Eastern Europe, you can pick south European.

Keep in mind polls are limited to 10 options so I had to omit a few smaller races/subraces.

I understand this is not a good poll for mixed race people because there's many different mixes (blasian, abo-white etc.)

If none of the choices match your specific race, subrace or mix of races, post a comment.

I'm 1/2 Scandanavian and 1/2 German but I'm only 5'3'' its unfair I was supposed to be a 6'4'' Viking-Chad :feelsree:

Still a Yorkshireman.

Damn, I wish there was 11 choices available instead of 10 to add White Latin American instead of forcing you white Latins to choose one of the European options. If you're white Latin American, just mention in your post that you're white Latin American.

I probably should have merged all MENA together, but I know how butthurt some Arabs, Iranians etc. get when it comes to this.

Last edited: