Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What race are you?

• White

Votes: 43 45.3%
  • MENA

Votes: 14 14.7%
  • South Asian

Votes: 17 17.9%
  • East Asian

Votes: 10 10.5%
  • Black

Votes: 9 9.5%
  • Native American/Pacific Islander

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Some other race

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Mixed

Votes: 13 13.7%
  • Hispanic

Votes: 9 9.5%

• Total voters
YuiStillMyCope

YuiStillMyCope

Self-banned
-
If you are mixed, please choose “mixed” and the race you’re predominantly from/pass the most for. Also, if you’re Hispanic and white please choose both of them, same if you’re Hispanic and black/native.

This is the a map based on the 2000 US census, but I think (as an Egyptian) that considering MENAs white is retarded, as is making Indians and Japanese the same race, so I changed it a bit. Please use these definitions:
  • White: European descent. (Also Ashkenazi Jewish?)
  • MENA: North African, Middle Eastern, and/or Central Asian descent. That includes Turkey, Iran, Armenia, Azerbaijan and all the -stans except Pakistan
  • South Asian: Indian, Bangladeshi, Pakistani, and/or Sri Lankan descent (also Nepal and Bhutan?)
  • East Asian: East or Southeast Asian descent. Mongolia, China, and Myanmar + anywhere east or south of them
  • Black: Sub-Saharan African descent. So anywhere in Africa except Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya and Egypt. Also Australian aborigines.
  • Native American/Pacific Islander: Self descriptive
  • Some other race: Also self descriptive, but please explain what race you are if you pick this
  • Two or more races: If you are mixed, please choose “Mixed” and the race you’re predominantly from/pass the most for/identify the most with
  • Hispanic: From (not necessarily native to) Latin America. If you’re white and Hispanic please pick both Hispanic and white, same if you’re Hispanic and black/native

Last edited:
that considering MENAs white is retarded, as is making Indians and Japanese the same race, so I changed it a bit. Please use these definitions:

One moment.

I'm Blasian - African American(Portuguese/Irish) and East Asian(Chinese/Filipino/Siberian/Amerindian)

Maternal:

HDNA

Paternal:

Brasil

Asian

Eye

Eye1

Eye2

Eye3

Who the fuck gave you a license to label races? Imagine mixing a Turkic with an Amazigh. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I’m a human bean

Who the fuck gave you a license to label races? Imagine mixing a Turkic with an Amazigh. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Cope, they look similar + both majority sunni muslim so similar culture + the us census bureau agrees

White and East Asian.

Cope, they look similar + both majority sunni muslim so similar culture + the us census bureau agrees
US CENSUS BUREAU foids can suck my 4 inches dick.

White (if you considerer Italians to be white)

(if you considerer Italians to be white

There is a better reason to dislike him, though:

Researchers performed genome-wide association studies of standardised national English, maths and science tests using data from the UK-based Avon Longitudinal Study of Parents and Children (ALSPAC) to assess whether there exist academic subject-specific molecular genetic contributions. The performance in the three academic subjects were assessed using National Curriculum-based Standardized Assessment tests (SATs) at 11 and 14 years of age. The academic attainment scores for English (N = 5983), math (N = 6017) and science (N = 6089) were calculated by summing age- and sex-regressed SAT scores from these two time points for each academic subject. After the genotyping, one genome-wide significant single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) was identified for attainment in science, but none for attainment in English or math. Further 26 independent SNPs showed suggestive evidence of association with science, 38 for math and 16 for English. Rs11264236 in the Natriuretic Peptide Receptor 1 (NPR1) gene and rs10905791 in the Ankyrin Repeat And SOCS Box Containing 13 (ASB13) gene showed suggestive evidence of association with science. The A allele of rs11264236 and the T allele of rs10905791 showed tendencies to increase academic scores in science. In addition, phenotypic correlation analysis revealed that science was significantly more correlated with English and maths than these were with each other.

1000Genomes_30x Global Study-wide6404G=0.8637A=0.1363
1000Genomes_30x African Sub1786G=0.9927A=0.0073
1000Genomes_30x Europe Sub1266G=0.7014A=0.2986
1000Genomes_30x South Asian Sub1202G=0.8344A=0.1656
1000Genomes_30x East Asian Sub1170G=0.8410A=0.1590
1000Genomes_30x American Sub980G=0.901A=0.099

@Caesercel @Dregster @Fat Link @proudweeb @Robtical please sticky this thread

White and 10 percent Maori, but in NZ that's normal

“Incels are mostly white” narrative getting debunked rn

100% Indian. I can trace my ancestry back to great grandparents and even took multiple DNA tests. Not a drop of anything else.

“Incels are mostly white” narrative getting debunked rn
Inceldom comes in many forms and factors but it can be bypassed as long as you are not brown looking (Hispanic or indian)

I have to take a DNA test

I just realised I didn’t specify the border between asia and the pacific islands. If you’re from Japan, Taiwan, the Philippines or Indonesia please pick “East Asian”. If you’re from further east (e.g. Micronesia, Palau, PNG) pick Pacific Islander

Jewish via the one drop rule

I refuse to answer a Yui enjoyer when Azusa exists.

I just realised I didn’t specify the border between asia and the pacific islands. If you’re from Japan, Taiwan, the Philippines or Indonesia please pick “East Asian”. If you’re from further east (e.g. Micronesia, Palau, PNG) pick Pacific Islander
Wait dude you're still alive? Why did you ghost me on discuck lol

I’m a curry

frog GIF

We’re all one race
The human race :feelshmm:

That is why I have selected black because we all come from Africa
summer c GIF

Mixed half white half black

Where is my race (aborigichad)

I am white, from North West Europe

im the good one