Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The rabbit hole of fascism against men (not exaggerating)

SmhChan

SmhChan

Commander
★★★
Meet shitbag foid #1. Got away with burning her husband to death.
Shitbag foid #2. Got away after burning the bed her ex-husband was sleeping in and subsequently killing him. The 2nd one led me to the actual fascism. There are probably many others. I can't be arsed for my mental sanity.
The condition is the basis for the battered woman legal defense that has been used in cases of physically and psychologically abused women who have killed their male partners. The condition was first researched extensively by Lenore E. Walker, who used Martin Seligman's learned helplessness theory to explain why women stayed in relationships with abusive men.

You can read up on it if you are interested. Basically it absolves foids of any personal responsibilities and gives them a free license to kill their partners.
The fucking state of the western societies. I had a shitbag here the other day saying how free western foids are. Mofo conflated freeness with fascism.

The condition is the basis for the stupid woman legal defense that has been used in cases of physically and psychologically abused women who have killed their male partners. The condition was first researched extensively by Lenore E. Walker, who used Martin Seligman's learned helplessness theory to explain why women stayed in relationships with Chad men.

You can read up on it if you are interested. Basically it absolves foids of any personal responsibilities and gives them a free license to kill their partners.
The fucking state of the western societies. I had a shitbag here the other day saying how free western foids are. Mofo conflated freeness with fascism.

Their retardation is causing retarded fascism.:lasereyes:

As long as simp males are in the lawmaking positions nothing will change

Foids on the internet will praise them and will argue that their husbands were abusive to them and jewlywood will make a movie deticated to them

Foids on the internet will praise them and will argue that their husbands were abusive to them and jewlywood will make a movie deticated to them
I think there's one called 'Provoked' based on the 1st and 'The Burning Bed' 2nd. Can't euphemism-max and call it a 'clown world'. Jfl @ calling Sauron 'pure evil'. Sauron wishes he were as evil as foids.