Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope The quarantine made me almost forget about the real world

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
Don't misunderstand, I haven't enjoyed life that much aside from copes but this sensation of comfyness, the fact that the world might go to shit because of the virus and how depressed normie-niggers are rn makes me a bit happy.
Also I don't have to go out and meet random NPCs who hate me besides my family who don't bother me that much. I'd honestly love this if it lasted forever, due to my lack of social interactions irl I've nearly forgotten how terrible people are in general which is kind of a blessing. What about you?

I went outside today to get liquor and Normies seem to be going back to normal walking around in groups everywhere like nothing's happening

In two months mother covid will come back for a second wave stronger than ever

I hope so but it really depends on circumstances
At the rate this is going it probably will come back worse than ever

As soon as summer is officially here Normies will be outside left and right together

Not for me because i've been in quarantine for 4 years already

Don't worry (((it))) will be back with extra mandates for obedience!

Just keep social distances bro!

im ldarmaxxing inside

there is literally no difference

I don’t leave the house

I feel like the moment I will step out of the house I would have some hate towards this world and would avoid interacting with any human

I've forgotten long ago.