Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The quality of posts has gone down.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
I feel like the number of well rounded incel arguments as a whole has gone down.

Every other thread recently seems to be - " you know your incel if "
                                                         " if you have this { insert facial feature} its OVER "

I like to hear about my fellow incels day to day hardships not shitty black pill memes we have heard a million times over.

Most guys here are sitting in their basememnt 99% of time, what should they have to tell?

Why don't you actually make QC instead of complaining

DestroyedLife said:
Most guys here are sitting in their basememnt 99% of time, what should they have to tell?

what flavour doritos they are eating

_incelinside said:

i could say the same to you

DestroyedLife said:

Welcome to the inevitable fate of incel forums.

This forum was always like that

TheRealChincel said:
Welcome to the inevitable nature of incel forums.

yep im kind of feeling the echo chamber part now that the forums been around a few months, then again i do prefer to just LDAR instead of always thinking about inceldom.

Virginp0wers said:
I like to hear about my fellow incels day to day hardships not shitty black pill memes we have heard a million times over.

https://incels.is/Thread-RageFuel-cashier-ignored-me-24502

Well I have a new jb looking colleague, that came to work with yoga pants... There's 6 more hours till the shift ends and I already want to fap.

Dekim said:
Well I have a new jb looking colleague, that came to work with yoga pants... There's 6 more hours till the shift ends and I already want to fap.

Toilet break

Lvl32wizard said:
Toilet break

Just found out she is jb for real. She said she is 16... Kill me now.

Because some of the best posters are banned/don’t feel welcome.

_incelinside said:

I don't see any difference.

I saw this exact post a month or so ago.

A lot of prominent members have left + all the important blackpills have already been shared. It’s kind of just a circlejerk now.

Kointo said:
_incelinside said:

I don't see any difference.

I saw this exact post a month or so ago.

Who are the prominent members? So I can stalk their posts.

Kointo said:
Like who?

dr-problematic, tellem, a good friend, more users I can’t think of rn.

Suicel said:
dr-problematic, tellem, a good friend, more users I can’t think of rn.

A Good Friend is just taking a break, and I dont miss the other two very much

Incel_Dikshit said:
Incelman thats it lmfao

Ohyesh and that framcelfaggot

Why do you miss framecel? "Just lift broh"

Incel_Dikshit said:
Kointo said:
Like who?
Incelman thats it lmfao
Ohyesh and that framcelfaggot
why'd this guy leave? he left like right as I got here, which sucks cause he seemed like someone I really would have liked.

also op you missed _incelinsides point, these threads are usually more detrimental to a forum than the threads they're complaining about

It's hard to think-up or conjure-up, some new black pill theories. I was trying to make one this morning, but it was hard... Because I know I'll end up re-hashing the same points...

Dekim said:
tell about your fap when youre done

Dekim said:
She has a bf she lives with and she is only 16...

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/8pe7Mkn3MRY[/video]

[font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]Pretty young girl of my mind[/font]
[font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]How I wish you to be mine[/font]
[font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]Girl you're no child anymore[/font]
[font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]Pretty young girl of my mind[/font]
[font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]Don't you know, know I can't hide[/font]
[font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]Can't hide my feelings[/font]
[font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]You're my girl and you're sixteen[/font]

Akarin said:

[font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]How I wish you to be mine[/font]
[font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]Girl you're no child anymore[/font]
[font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]Don't you know, know I can't hide[/font]
[font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]Can't hide my feelings[/font]
[font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]You're my girl and you're sixteen[/font]

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/1ZZQuj6htF4[/video]

WorldRulerAisha said:
tell about your fap when youre done

Just saw a happy young couple having fun, now I don't want to fap but knife someone in the throat.

Akarin said:

Lol, nice call

Suicel said:
A lot of prominent members have left + all the important blackpills have already been shared. It’s kind of just a circlejerk now.

Incel discussion is never really that fun unless there's normies around us to piss off. That's why r/incels was so good.

Dekim said:
Just saw a happy young couple having fun, now I don't want to fap but knife someone in the throat
the amount of suicide fuel you see at the store is too much

Solitarian_Walker said:
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/1ZZQuj6htF4[/video]

Michael certainly knew thing or two about pretty young things

WorldRulerAisha said:
the amount of suicide fuel you see at the store is too much

This last suicidefuel was over the top, that couple was here for like 10 mins and the girl didn't stop teheheing even for a second

Dekim said:
This last suicidefuel was over the top, that couple was here for like 10 mins and the girl didn't stop teheheing even for a second

F5Ai.gif

brutal

WorldRulerAisha said:

Spanish people usually don't act like that, it's always some foreigners as was this last case too.

Dekim said:
Spanish people usually don't act like that, it's always some foreigners as was this last case too.
for some reason indians think theyre better than me. They never look at me and theyre always so arrogant.

WorldRulerAisha said:
for some reason indians think theyre better than me. They never look at me and theyre always so arrogant.

What is your race/country?

Virginp0wers said:
DestroyedLife said:
what flavour doritos they are eating

_incelinside said:
i could say the same to you

You are the one making this thread, go out and try to interact with ppl.
Share your strories.

I try to come up with good threads but there's nothing else to add and I'm not a funny person. I'm constantly ignored by females, and sometimes even males, in real life. I think that bringing up the negativity in my life on the forum would just mentally incapacitate me. No point in beating a dead horse since there's nothing anyone can do to help.

WorldRulerAisha said:
nope, sorry you cant add her to your fap collection.

So you have one, but you don't want to share? Shame on you!

Dekim said:
So you have one, but you don't want to share? Shame on you!
No, I have a brother. I meant sorry I dont have a sister you can fap to.

WorldRulerAisha said:
No, I have a brother. I meant sorry I dont have a sister you can fap to.

Sucks to have a brother. Atleast people who have a sister can use her panties to fap with.

Status
Not open for further replies.