Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The purpose of my politics at this point is to cause the maximum amount of distress to females and minorities. They have made my life HELL!

• Thread starter Feminism Sucks!
  • Start date
Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
I recognize that it's over for White men all throughout the West. Even if mass migration came to a halt, there's still 20-30% of uitlanders in most Western European countries, and it's worse in the USA for my fellow cumskins. We'll probably become a minority in the next 15-20 years. And a lot of minorities act really uppity, confrontational and obnoxious, bitching about "cultural appropriation" and with their double standards against Whites. There are some good minority people, though, like YE. I love him.

Also, feminism has infected every aspect of Western society, and I don't really see any turning back now. Circumcels can't get our foreskins back, even if President Trump goes Death Con 3 on Feminists in 2024 when he wins the election. (I would never personally do anything to feminists because I do not approve of violence by anyone other than the state, and I am a private citizen, so I would never do anything violent. I am peaceful.)

Disgusting trannies are also getting even more support from society now and I doubt that will ever reverse. Leftists love them even though they are completely disgusting and their bullshit is being shoved down all people's throats now.

But at least, I can vote for candidates that will make their lives hell. Just to be very clear, I do not support private citizens committing violent acts, even against subhuman degenerates, and I would never do anything violent. However, I do support politicians who promise to use the power of the state to legally exterminate them. I do not support any violent acts committed by normal people though, and I would never do anything violent.

I remember hearing how the darker races felt "unwelcome" in America after Trump won, and that foids felt "anxiety and depression" when abWHOREtion was banned. Good. At least the candidate I voted for made the groups I despise feel emotional pain. It's a small bit of consolation for being a White Man and watching people like you go from running most of the world to being cucked in our own homelands in less than a century.

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

Last edited:
I cant blame you on this one they ruined our lives might as well fuck with theirs a little

The only way Whites can survive in the West is if we make a new Apartheid.

I hate trannies and whores so much!