Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The purpose of life

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
Is to be powerful
And that is directly achieved by being superior to other men, both physically and intelligence wise
Have you ever looked at somebody and he looked away fast? You just emitted a slight sense of power and authority over him.
Every male is in a cold war at all times. Every male is competing for every power he can get, whether its a race for presidency or someone making eye contact with you on a bus, whoever looks away first is the loser.
Confidencemax now.

I dont fucking care about these bitch ass deadend redpillers claiming youll fuck tons women with confidence. You need to emit power over soyjack his cuck father and his whore mother.

If youre a cucky sperg you need to practice intimidating women with eye contact and taking up space first. Then you move on to men. Build up a gym body or I will come and eye contact you into oblivion so youll look down at the fucking ground the next time you leave your basement

Depression is like a hot potato the fucker will always get fucked and soyjack bluepiller deserves to get fucked, hell you can even fuck chad, although its unlikelier due to him being praised every day

Ive actually tried to mess with chads, most of them arent the aggressive type but theyre very confident, they dont even feel a need to fight over power due to being praised by all women including your mother

Last edited:
@Zer0/∞ look at this chad telling us to intimidate maxx when we have no bones in our face.

no power for your face

@Zer0/∞ look at this chad telling us to intimidate maxx when we have no bones in our face.
you can look like the biggest sperg and still pull this off, i have an irritated neutral face but I still pull this off, its a question of how you do it, comes with experience, although its harder.
fatmax or immigrantmax if you have some immigrant features if you want to ease it up

The purpose of life is to reproduce, biologically, and having power over other males is only an overall contributor to that; but being aggressive and hostile towards others will not help you in ascending or improving your favor among foids or even other normies/cucks/Chads if not tall and gymmaxxed... :feelsjuice:

Your facial and possibly height-related subhumanity will still be there, and thu the negative projections and discriminatory trestment will continue of you simply "compensating", and being a general loser; no foid will be more attracted, you may as well be laughed at, and doing it to the wrong thugmaxxer could result in some more serious consequences. :feelswhat:

you can look like the biggest sperg and still pull this off, i have an irritated neutral face but I still pull this off, its a question of how you do it, comes with experience, although its harder.
fatmax or immigrantmax if you have some immigrant features if you want to ease it up
I have to grow a beard to look intimidating.

The purpose of life is to reproduce, biologically, and having power over other males is only an overall contributor to that; but being aggressive and hostile towards others will not help you in ascending or improving your favor among foids or even other normies/cucks/Chads if not tall and gymmaxxed... :feelsjuice:

Your facial and possibly height-related subhumanity will still be there, and thu the negative projections and discriminatory trestment will continue of you simply "compensating", and being a general loser; no foid will be more attracted, you may as well be laughed at, and doing it to the wrong thugmaxxer could result in some more serious consequences. :feelswhat:
If youre masculinemaxed enough no matter how ugly you are it works. If youre a certain type of ugly it can even work in your favor due to repulse factor
this is for fulfilment. yeah i cant reproduce but i can be fulfilled

If youre masculinemaxed enough no matter how ugly you are it works. If youre a certain type of ugly it can even work in your favor due to repulse factor
I doubt that; you are instantly marked as less masculine simply for being physically unattractive and not tall, and confirming their delusion of the "Napoleon" syndrome won't exactly help. :feelswhere:

this is for fulfilment. yeah i cant reproduce but i can be fulfilled
I guess I can understand that. :feelshehe:

Dont Be some meek Pushover.

And remember that your birth Luck will never be your fault .

Its a Battle royale where Rules arent applied . If you got an genetic / gender Advantage your already better off