Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The purpose of humans/why being NEET is ideal

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
I think our "purpose" at least biologically (besides fucking... obviously) is to solve problems.. whether that problem is how to kill the other army, going to the moon, how to cook that steak better, or how to beat the next boss in a game

As long as we have another problem to solve we are at peace..

Sadly most work problems are "how do I keep my boss happy enough not to fire me today"

It's not fulfilling.. humans need freedom

Thank god I dont work. I live a life of total freedom... it's all a cope outside of love and sex. But at least this is a possible "purpose" for us.

I also LDAR as a NEET but I find that it induces a lot of exsistential despair, angst and loneliness. I wish I was easily integrated into society and that I was working on something purposeful. I wish I lived a challenging but rewarding existence. Right now, there are only challenges and the void, but no reward.
Same. I wish I had a way to truly challange myself as a NEET while not impossible it can be quite difficult

Our purpose is to survive and reproduce nothing more. If anything being NEET is the opposite of purpose. You’re relying on someone else be it parents or the government to take care of virtually all of your needs. If Nietzsche is right NEETs are the antithesis to life. Not that I want to actually put up with several decades of bullshit for the sole purpose of being another well behaved cog

Our purpose is to survive and reproduce nothing more. If anything being NEET is the opposite of purpose. You’re relying on someone else be it parents or the government to take care of virtually all of your needs. If Nietzsche is right NEETs are the antithesis to life. Not that I want to actually put up with several decades of bullshit for the sole purpose of being another well behaved cog
I literally do anything i want all day every day. With free GUARANTEED government money for life.

inb4wagecelscomeheretoslamneetcels.

On Topic, if Andrew Yang wins(which I know he won't)2020 perhaps another major problem of "trying to make my boss happy" can be greatly reduced. Sadly the dumbass boomers/conservatives and the cooperate shills will see to it Andrew Yang doesn't succeed. Not like they really have to, no one knows who the fuck he is and even if they did I doubt they want to vote an asian guy in office. But it's fun to speculate.

I literally do anything i want all day every day. With free GUARANTEED government money for life.
I never said it wasn’t a life of ease

Being neet is good, only bad side is I won’t ever be able to get a car or license

How you look and sound defending wagecucking

People tend to get defensive when their only options are criticized, especially when there isn't shit they can do to get more choices in the matter.

Last edited:
How you look and sound defending wagecucking

You think I’m defending wagecucking? Did you simply zero in on what you didn’t like about my post and simply run with a twisted narrative

You think I’m defending wagecucking? Did you simply zero in on what you didn’t like about my post and simply run with a twisted narrative
You're a good goy Staro. I understand you BELIEVE we need to "work" but bro its silly. "Jobs" have existed for 40k years (that's when we began farming roughly)

Most "jobs" are 100% unnecessary for anything aside from helping the (((elites)))

You think wagecucking is good because its your only option

Why do you think people retire r as ther than work forever? Its miserible shit everybody hates. And fulfills FEW to NONE

@WageCucks

NEET life is the sweet life

Jfl at serving shlomo shekelstein

You're a good goy Staro. I understand you BELIEVE we need to "work" but bro its silly. "Jobs" have existed for 40k years (that's when we began farming roughly)

Most "jobs" are 100% unnecessary for anything aside from helping the (((elites)))
JFL you’re totally messing with me man. You know I said the exact same thing in your streams
You think wagecucking is good because its your only option

Why do you think people retire r as ther than work forever? Its miserible shit everybody hates. And fulfills FEW to NONE
I think that we should be nuked back to the stone ages with no chance of advancing again

JFL you’re totally messing with me man. You know I said the exact same thing in your streams

I think that we should be nuked back to the stone ages with no chance of advancing again
I'm KINDA fucking with you. I do disagree with your point "Nietzsche is right NEETs are the antithesis to life."

As I do see unlimited benefits of being NEET or just living in a post scarcity society where work would be useless.

The entire goal of our species is to find a way to be lazy as possible and eventually become what we once considered gods

NEET going on 16 years now, on NEETbux for the last 3 of those years, on Autismbux for the last 1 year.

Yeah I spent 12+ years NEET without ever going to get NEETbux, because honestly I had no idea you could even get it for just being a guy whose a shut-in hermit NEET, I thought it was just for single mothers, large Muslim families, and people who were blind and missing all 4 limbs.

It wasn't till I saw a Clinical Psychologist that they told me I should be on autismbux did the process of Bux start for me. I could of been on autismbux 15 years ago FFS. Oh well, better late than never I guess. :feelsohh:

NGL though I did wish I had the capability to actually function around normies in the real world and actually have a nice paying job, I'm sure there's gotta be some kind of benefit to that, but oh well I'll never be in that position so no point in worrying about it.

Man, working really really sucks.
For the jobs I've had so far, I've been taking too much shit from my bosses who expect me to work like a robot, and the pay has not even been that great.

I'm KINDA fucking with you. I do disagree with your point "Nietzsche is right NEETs are the antithesis to life."
Well in a world devoid of first world nations, advanced technology, and medicine those who cannot or refuse to struggle will either literally rot or be killed. It’s not pretty but knowing that I should’ve been dead years ago isn’t a thought I can easily push away
As I do see unlimited benefits of being NEET or just living in a post scarcity society where work would be useless.
Trust me I hate work even more than the next guy and I consider dying as a NEET at a young age the best case scenario for myself. If I had it in my power I would remain in my room with my copes and hide away from the world forever. There’s nothing of worth out there that anyone is willing to offer me
The entire goal of our species is to find a way to be lazy as possible and eventually become what we once considered gods
We seek pleasures and shun the pain that’s the way of all living thing s

Man, working really really sucks.
For the jobs I've had so far, I've been taking too much shit from my bosses who expect me to work like a robot, and the pay has not even been that great.
F
Well in a world devoid of first world nations, advanced technology, and medicine those who cannot or refuse to struggle will either literally rot or be killed. It’s not pretty but knowing that I should’ve been dead years ago isn’t a thought I can easily push away

Trust me I hate work even more than the next guy and I consider dying as a NEET at a young age the best case scenario for myself. If I had it in my power I would remain in my room with my copes and hide away from the world forever. There’s nothing of worth out there that anyone is willing to offer me

We seek pleasures and shun the pain that’s the way of all living thing s
Aye I gotcha but we seem to agree in a roundabout way

I used to be among the blessed NEETs than my boomer parents decided that being a slave in a shit job was the "right" thing to do instead of sticking it to the system and not contributing to clown world. They threatened to kick me out and have me be homeless if I didn't get any job AND prove it was real with a paystub. So now I work a shit job just to keep from being homeless and am miserable.

Bless you NEETs, I used to know such bliss... :cryfeels:

I wish I was NEET.

I think our "purpose" at least biologically (besides fucking... obviously) is to solve problems.. whether that problem is how to kill the other army, going to the moon, how to cook that steak better, or how to beat the next boss in a game

I can't seem to figure out how to get a female let me put my dick inside her.

Sadly most work problems are "how do I keep my boss happy enough not to fire me today"

It's not fulfilling.. humans need freedom

Thank god I dont work. I live a life of total freedom... it's all a cope outside of love and sex. But at least this is a possible "purpose" for us.
ok now pass on your genes nerd

if i work i will be poor and alone

my cope is to be neet

fuck this cars and expensive copes

I wish I could permaNEET. I have ambivalent feelings about going to college. It surely beats working at a factory or construction site, but it isn't that great either, lots of downsides.

Well, I could be much worse off so I won't complain.