Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope The purest love is between cousins

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
Youve known each other your whole lives so its clear you can trust eachother and are not it in just for the sex

You have similar qualities because youre related so very compatible

You watch each other mature and were friendly before puberty. Its not just an immediate carnal "oh that random girl on the street is hot my penis wants to fuck" its deeper than that

Youre not supposed to do it, so the love is unmistakenly real

You will always be family even if the lust fades

Compare this to normie relationships that are rife with incompatibility, essentially are strangers up to that point in their life (how many exes you had bitch?), animosity because the relationship with a stranger is purely transactional, etc. It never even began for normie sexhavers!

love doesnt exist just lust and excitement

All sounds great until your offspring comes out a truecel

iu
Thats only if its between brother and sister :feels:

Youve known each other your whole lives so its clear you can trust eachother and are not it in just for the sex

You have similar qualities because youre related so very compatible

You watch each other mature and were friendly before puberty. Its not just an immediate carnal "oh that random girl on the street is hot my penis wants to fuck" its deeper than that

Youre not supposed to do it, so the love is unmistakenly real

You will always be family even if the lust fades

Compare this to normie relationships that are rife with incompatibility, essentially are strangers up to that point in their life (how many exes you had bitch?), animosity because the relationship with a stranger is purely transactional, etc. It never even began for normie sexhavers!

Take a look at India or Pakistan to see what a population born primarily from cousin marriages looks like OP.

Also it's gross why tf would you want to do that with someone your related too.

I partially agree. It's the coolest form, to. It just has a cool ring to it. It's lowkey refreshing and delicate.

im inbred, my parents are first cousins

Take a look at India or Pakistan to see what a population born primarily from cousin marriages looks like OP.

Also it's gross why tf would you want to do that with someone your related too.
exactly

*normies making unoriginal Alabama jokes*

based and lots of truths.

wat ppl dont get it, before 1900s, most marriages in like say America, were pretty much cousin marriages (1st cousin, 2nd order cousin etc) coz like 85% of people were rural and did not go outside the town their entire life.

a town typically is all related. all cousins to some extent.

inbreeding = problem IF the genes are inferirior

if the genes are GOOD, then inbreeding REINFORCE GOOD GENES.

thats wat the retards dont understand. it goes both ways.

the problem with pakis is they dont reinforce eugenics. they dont select cousins with good genes (aka beauty/intelligence) but purely on bloodline, leading to fucked up offsprings. if the cousins, even just one of them, were high tier in looks, the problem would resolve itself totally

As long as you don't share the same grandfather you're fine