Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The PUA to Incel pipeline makes sense

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I've been thinking about the history of online Incel communities and while I've always been an incel I've always hated PUA's because their words simply didn't translate to what I saw in real life. PUA's focus their entire game on finding club sluts with commitment issues and shitty personalities, then claim all toilets are like that, and behaving like an asshole will get you any toilet (somehow they ALWAYS end up with toilets who shit test them and seem incapable of love beyond sex ans getting negged wanting validation).

But because they sell themselves as being able to get any toilet they will inevitably only attract one type of man.

Think about it!

The only man who would pay money to a Pick-up Artist is a man who can't find a toilet, Normies and Chad's who get action won't do it, heck even ugly men that can get girlfriends think that PUA's are cringe. Only Sub-5's and Autistic Normies would go to the PUA to try to pick up a girl.

So the only viable audience for scammers like Rich Cooper and Hamza are Incels, if a man could get laid he wouldn't be watching those videos. Nobody with a working sink is looking up "how to fix a sink" tutorials on YouTube.

Because the early Incel community grew out of Anti-PUA's there is this knee-jerk reaction here to anything a PUA says, anything Hamza says is wrong because he's a PUA Redpiller and all Redpillers who do cringe PUA day game are wrong.

In some instances these early incels were so anti-PUA that they would deny reality when PUA's were right (the importance of ANYTHING other than looks was routinely denied). Newer Blackpillers aren't this knee-jerk anti-PUA and many Blackpill grifters seem like PUA's but with a Blackpill spin to it. But it's clear to me that the Inceldom community is barely related to other parts of the Manosphere like the MGTOW and the MRM, and most certainly the Father's Rights Movement (who even is a Dadcel here?) And the Intactivists (Anti-Male Genital Mutilation activists).

Almost everything the early Blackpill talks about is a twisted version of what PUA's believe. Newer Blackpillers thankfully aren't this stupid, but inceldom is something that became About truth-seeking only when it was able to ignore the loud Anti-PUA movement within it bound to discredit anything a PUA says.

Is there some overlap between people like Rich Cooper and Hamza with Wheat Waffles and Men's Maxxing? Maybe, but I'd say that the Blackpillers are way more level-headed and less negative about toilets, think about it, while Blackpillers do say that toilets are all more superficial and shallow, PUA's all believe that every toilet is a psychopath that craves abuse and will abuse you if you don't abuse her.

If an incel would find a girlfriend he'd treat her right, if a PUA would find a girlfriend he would gaslight and neg her because he believes all toilets CRAVE abuse (the Redpill = personality matters, and that personality is to be an abusive asshole).

Toilets hate the Blackpill more because it exposed their nature, toilets don't have a knee-jerk reaction to PUA's because their techniques only work on a minority of (all mentally ill) toilets, the Blackpill removes the veil off of any feminine mystique and uncovers true female nature.

An incel who'd get a girlfriend would probably just leverage his newfound looks power to get into a more equal relationship than any PUA asshole ever could.

200 IQ Post buddy boyo but I'm here to see who the Fuck are Dadcels. Do they even exist. I mean they do exist but do they exist on the forum?

i think the PUA in the past is not the same as the one now, most of the PUA now are a either the masculanity coopers who think in the man taking care of his family, having a wife at home, having traditional values, being a "man" and generally leaning more toward right wing and traditional values and having the "sigma mindset" .these kind of people don't seem to be the type of ones who will go to night clubs to fuck foids.
or real PUA who think in going to club , finding a degenerate foid and having some kind of degenerate relationship with her that consist in abuse.
still, both of them are the same kind of personality-matter believer

it's completely over for PUAs right now, with Roosh being the canary in the coal mine, they have either given up or moved to paying for women and calling it slaying

there was always an issue with PUAs and other tough guys that allegedly have a "system" for getting laid and brag about it in real life or on reddit, and that issue is that they never get functional relationships or happy marriages like normies have or at least like normies used to get
instead they have something like a second job where they live and breathe to impress very poor quality women which will always dump them after a while
this is actually not impressive at all given that they must still meet a high looks threshold just to qualify, it's not impressive at all in fact

He got hit with the agepill and started religionmaxxing to cope
and the others are just paying for women or MGTOWing

Agreed I would love to see the blackpill community evolve into a completely unified anti-liberal/modernist movement soon

True. I was a pua then redpill coper too jfl. It was the thing to do in 2014. Imagine this short curry trying to use the Mystery Method on foids in the club :feelskek: :cryfeels::feelsrope:

True. I was a pua then redpill coper too jfl. It was the thing to do in 2014. Imagine this short curry trying to use the Mystery Method on foids in the club :feelskek: :cryfeels::feelsrope:
What is the mystery method?

If an incel would find a girlfriend he'd treat her right
treat her right = be her betabuxx. And i have to agree with the PUA that if you don't treat your gf at least a little shitty she will the one who controls you.

What is the mystery method?
One of the original puas was an extremely tall skinny white guy called Erik von Markovik. He used to be a magician and called himself Mystery, then became a pick up artist. The method he used to pick up chicks he called the Mystery Method. This was back in like 2001. It didn't work so well for small deathniks

One of the original puas was an extremely tall skinny white guy called Erik von Markovik. He used to be a magician and called himself Mystery, then became a pick up artist. The method he used to pick up chicks he called the Mystery Method. This was back in like 2001. It didn't work so well for small deathniks
Ha, awesome, thanks