Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"The Psychology of an Incel"

ArtoriasWolf

ArtoriasWolf

Undercover FBI Agent
★★★★★

No one seems to know what the majority of incels are like. I also think there needs to be new word for it as now it's just an insult with no meaning. Just look at the comments and you will see.

Last edited:
HOLY cheeseburger on a popsicle stick!!! let's unpack this
Soyboy 064de7 7296903

I mean the learned helplessness is kinda true for me, but it's not specific to incel related stuff, just all kinds of rejection, ostracism, and life in general. So far the rest is bullshit though.

he refers to himself as supreme gentleman lmao

No one seems to know what the majority of incels are like. I think there needs to be new word for it as now it's just an insult with no meaning.Just look at the comments and you will see.

DEPRESSED VIRGINS

Comments are retarded af, not a single comment considered the fact that we may have mental illnesses, All they done was joke around.

The narrator of this SHIT doc needs to get the shit kicked out of him.

1:50:

"Unlike earlier eras, womyn have the POWER TO USE THEIR OWN PREFERENCES AS A GUIDE . . ." TO FUCK CHAAAAADS ON TINDER

asdnfklashdblfjhbadlkjghkjsdhgkdshdsfg

Last edited:
Is the video worth watching it?

Not a single nano-second