Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "The Psychology of an Incel"

zombie

zombie

Rotting until I am actually dead
-

TL;DW

"Most people LEARN valuable lessons from being rejected but an incel is someone who doesn't have the INNER STRENGTH to do this. Their psychological resilience is too weak." JFL at this cope.

source.gif

You are so much tougher than those damn inkwells Jim.

TL;DW

"Most people LEARN valuable lessons from being rejected but an incel is someone who doesn't have the INNER STRENGTH to do this. Their psychological resilience is too weak." JFL at this cope.

source.gif

You are so much tougher than those damn inkwells Jim.

chad was rejected? How bluepilled can people be..

You got mogged by @Mr Joyboy tbh.

chad was rejected? How bluepilled can people be..

Legit. If you get rejected even once then you're incel, the only reason you get rejected is because you felt so alone and crushed by your sexless life that you had to hit on girls, friends or not, to try to get something out of it. Chad doesn't have to hit on girls, it all happens naturally by talking and socializing, girls keep the conversation going, show interest, accept to go out on dates, etc.

JFL at thinking that everyone gets rejected and that is just part of life, maybe for the incel in denial who made the video.

they call incels mentally weak but if most of them lived the incel life for even a day they will feel like roping, jfl at these hypocrites.

Chad does get rejected by top-tier females, just not females on our level.
females of our level? Every 89 years old female zombie mogs the SMV of the whole forum here.

they call incels mentally weak but if most of them lived the incel life for even a day they will feel like roping, jfl at these hypocrites.
That was filler to make the video longer. Longer video means more ad revenue.

Looks level. Most foid smv mog even chads.
looks is strongly correlated with SMV. The only difference is that they arents same scales for wymn an men. Sub 7 male has approximately 0 SMV.
Sub 7 wymn has approximately the same SMV as a 10.

If incels wouldn't be able to take rejection, then they would take their frustrations out on that specific girl that rejected them. The reality is, they get rejected by everyone all the time and ultimately by society itself.

If incels wouldn't be able to take rejection, then they would take their frustrations out on that specific girl that rejected them. The reality is, they get rejected by everyone all the time and ultimately by society itself.

This, the guy being interrogated in the video isn't an incel.

It's actually normies and sexhavers that can't handle rejection from a specific girl. All the cases of a man murdering a woman who rejected him are cases of sex-having normies.

Incels direct their rage randomly to society in general. I never hated a specific woman.

It's actually normies and sexhavers that can't handle rejection from a specific girl. All the cases of a man murdering a woman who rejected him are cases of sex-having normies.

Incels direct their rage randomly to society in general. I never hated a specific woman.

Normies use the word incel as a weasel word just like how psychologycels use the word "sociopath" and "psychopath" to accuse everyone of being violent or being edgy

Indeed, girls are always painting incels as murderers and terrorists, meanwhile all news outlets talking about Chads who murdered their own girlfriends. Even that youtube channel had a video about a high status giga Chad who killed his own girlfriend.

Most incels have learned from their rejections:
They're too ugly

too fucking true. normies would literally die spending 10 minutes in our shoes

those cunts who made this video wouldn't last SINGLE DAY in our bodies with out heads who are suffering every day

Looks level. Most foid smv mog even chads.
Read an article where they did an experiment on a dating website with men and women of various looks level. The worst looking women was on par with the best looking man as far as messages received. The worst looking man received zero messages.

The best looking woman was so far ahead of the best looking man in messages received that it was said that at the rate he was receiving messages, it would take him TWO YEARS to catch up to the amount of messages the best looking woman received. And that was only because her inbox was full.

JFL at this faggot.

"Incels get rejected and instead of learning from it and moving on and bettering themselves, they internalize anger due to their weak psychological strength".

Try going through: numerous rejections, being told to your face you're ugly as well as everyone alienating you everywhere you go and tell me what message that would send to anyone?

He's a fat cuck. Probably posts on IT.

JFL at this faggot.

"Incels get rejected and instead of learning from it and moving on and bettering themselves, they internalize anger due to their weak psychological strength".

Try going through: numerous rejections, being told to your face you're ugly as well as everyone alienating you everywhere you go and tell me what message that would send to anyone?

He's a fat cuck. Probably posts on IT.

He knows nothing about what our lives have been like, what our experiences have been.

I indeed learned valuable lessons from being rejected over and over again. Like i'm an ugly subhuman with shitty genes, that was a good lesson.

alek is an different breed anyone who uses 4chan slang irl aint someone im fucking with

alek is an different breed anyone who uses 4chan slang irl aint someone im fucking with

He took the "beta uprising" meme seriously... the dude was a complete retard

JFL as if chad or women have ever been rejected more than once or twice.

I said it many times but if they lived the life we live for a week they would rope. Normies should be happy we haven't started a full on rebellion yet considering how hopeless our situation is.

I said it many times but if they lived the life we live for a week they would rope. Normies should be happy we haven't started a full on rebellion yet considering how hopeless our situation is.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back