Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the psychological reason why men want to be right wing and women want to be left wing

• Thread starter blackpillednigga
  • Start date
blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
because men want to be the aggressors and women want to be the victims

and because women are swayed by emotions
and aren't as intelligent
and support what benefits them (feminism, etc.)

How are either of those things related to politics?
regardless of specific positions, left wingers give off the same energy as enjoying victimhood. they're too weak to want to be the aggressor, even if it involves violence against people they hate (eg., capitalists, white people, and trump supporters). they get off to being the VICTIM by those people, without wanting to actually fight back against them

right wingers are the exact opposite. they enjoy being the aggressors and oppressing certain groups. they hate the idea of being a victim, so even if they are a victim they try to deny it or find a way to become violent towards their oppressors to flip the tables. they want to be the one in control and with power

meh, cuckservatives aren't aggressors, they're simps just like leftoids

cuckservatives want corporations and jews to fuck them up the ass

men aren't left-wing bc the left-wing is explicitly anti-male

Because foids just vote based on emotion

victim marx: let's have a revolution or sth
aggressive cuckservatives: NO YOU CAN'T, THAT'S SCARY, WE SHOULD ALL SUBMIT LIKE GOOD GOYCATTLE
victim corbyn: maybe israel has some negative aspects
aggressive tories: NO ISRAEL IS GOD OMG I LOVE ISRAEL SO MUCH YAYAYAY
victim obama: hope and change and w/e
aggressive Qtards: OMG TRUMP PLZ DRAIN THE SWAMP HELP I'M BEING OPPRESSED BY PEDOPHILE LIZARDS
aggressive christcon: HELP THE SATANISTS ARE MAKING WAR ON CHRISTMAS

Last edited:
victim marx: let's have a revolution or sth
aggressive cuckservatives: NO YOU CAN'T, THAT'S SCARY, WE SHOULD ALL SUBMIT LIKE GOOD GOYCATTLE
victim corbyn: maybe israel has some negative aspects
aggressive tories: NO ISRAEL IS GOD OMG I LOVE ISRAEL SO MUCH YAYAYAY
victim obama: hope and change and w/e
aggressive Qtards: OMG TRUMP PLZ DRAIN THE SWAMP HELP I'M BEING OPPRSSED BY PEDOPHILE LIZARDS
modern marxists talk all about revolution but you never see any left-wing terrorism against the bourgeiouse. its just all bark no bite. they also ironically adapt progressive capitalist propaganda that divides the working class with LGBTQ+ and feminist identity politics. pro-palestenians I admit theyre the only "left wingers" that are actually taking action. obama is just a centrist cuck

Socially Right, Economically Left is the way to go imo.
meh, cuckservatives aren't aggressors, they're simps just like leftoids

cuckservatives want corporations and jews to fuck them up the ass
Cuckservatives are pathetic, especially the MAGA types; I love bullying them on Twitter. @Fatass3000

Cuckservatives are pathetic, especially the MAGA types; I love bullying them on Twitter. @Fatass3000
cuckservatives just never do shit, especially the politicians who constantly backtrack their word depending on if it benefits them or not. Joe Biden could come out tomorrow and say that he rigged the election and that he's gonna rid the next election and that he's gonna start feeding kids estrogen and all cuckservatives would do is whine on Twitter

Because women are retarded

modern marxists talk all about revolution but you never see any left-wing terrorism against the bourgeiouse.
yeah, modern marxism is just a bunch of trannies and faggots obsessed with lgbt issues

but traditional communism was often formulated by males, marx even recounts that early forms of communism involved the 'community of women', which is akin to modern marxism-rodgerism (the only form of marxism with any present-day relevance):

Finally, this movement of opposing universal private property to private property finds expression in the brutish form of opposing to marriage (certainly a form of exclusive private property) the community of women, in which a woman becomes a piece of communal and common property.
that said, modern conservatives are also famous for generally failing to conserve anything
its just all bark no bite. pro-palestenians I admit theyre the only "left wingers" that are actually taking action. obama is just a centrist cuck
I'm not promoting barach hussein, but both sides have a pronounced victim mentality

in fact even before the modern day, cuckservatives were making up shit like the satanic panic, rock'n'roll = satan, and worshipping a dead martyred jew on a stick.

both sides are worthless normies, and they have more in common than what differentiates them