Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory the proof women have it better than men is you never see late-night phone sex ads targeted at women who want men to talk to

• Thread starter Wiz32BlackJiggaboo
  • Start date
Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★
You guys know what I mean, you see those all the time if you watch late-night TV. Or at least used to, maybe there's less of that now.
You'd see film of hot ladies, and it would be "call now" etc, phone number on screen, so many cents per minute to talk to them, etc.
Men were so lonely and starving for femininity they'd even pay just to have a conversation with a women.

I've never once in my life seen the reverse - a commercial with men on TV that women can pay to talk to.
That's because women who do want to talk to men can easily do that, because so few women want that, there's an unlimited supply of male conversation to be had if a woman so desired.

That's how you know the inversion of priorities and how men care for women heavily more than women care for men