Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The prom is near....

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
Fuck you school,Fuck you Preppies..
They say if I dont attend this slutty party I will get social-sanctioned.

If you want this dance-drink-fuck party so much just keep it to yourselves. 
why dont you do arrange it at the nightclub? 
Why school,Fuckers.

just dont go, its suicide fuel for any incel who goes. Basically you will get drunk by yourself ( or maybe with a few friends if you have em) and thats it, all the chads and stacies will hook up, maybe some normies and landwhales too, and you will be just standing there wanting to LDAR.

I went to prom once it was very nice......then I woke up

High schoolers are too young to be considered incel. If you're a teenage virging, you just didn't get laid yet... doesn't mean you're not a normie who can look forward to a few girlfriends and wives in the future.

I can give advice but I need to know a few things
1. Do you have male friends who also can’t score a date?
2. What are your opinions on drugs and alcohol?
3. Do you have any female friends?
4. Are you a junior or senior?

KV- said:
I can give advice but I need to know a few things
1. Do you have male friends who also can’t score a date?
2. What are your opinions on drugs and alcohol?
3. Do you have any female friends?
4. Are you a junior or senior?
Ans
1.yup
2.I avoid it at all cost.
3.yup but not so many
4.senior

Angry_runt said:
High schoolers are too young to be considered incel. If you're a teenage virging, you just didn't get laid yet... doesn't mean you're not a normie who can look forward to a few girlfriends and wives in the future.

True incels know it as they've largely finished puberty (15~)

Angry_runt said:

This.

SUPERCEL said:
Ans
1.yup
2.I avoid it at all cost.
3.yup but not so many
4.senior

Okay, I suggest you attend your prom. In college or hanging out with your coworkers, being the only one without a prom story when it comes up in conversation is social death. 

You will go with your other incel friends, or a female friend who can’t snag a date (say you’re going as just friends, in the past few years this has actually become acceptable).

You are NOT there to get pussy. You are there to enjoy yourself and OBSERVE. When high school ends, your reputation is a clean slate. Your lack of experience with fundamental social situations will immediately mark you advance an outsider in college so you have to learn to fake them. Make sure to be believable, don’t say you had sex or anything people will strongly question. Just imagine prom through the eyes of normies you observe and fabricate a history for later use.

I didn't go the last 2 months to school lol fuck them