Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The problem with signing up for .net (Incels.co and .net are run by the same people?)

System Restore

System Restore

Banned
-
They probably think they can get away with staying silent and shutting threads down, won't work for me. I am moving to .net

This is who you got your information from. (vcelguy is the owner of .net)
Net

@gymletethnicel get back in here boyo.

Or can you at least use a different username and not mention things that could connect you to your incels.co account? What's the point of leaving then?
Username

Last edited:
.net is inactive as fuck

From what I've seen it seems to be little more than an alternative space for those who are banned on here.

I don't want to shit on ethnic cause he isn't here anymore but man the man is a brainlet

I don't want to shit on ethnic cause he isn't here anymore but man the man is a brainlet
Look who else I found.
Newest

Same username:
@lll
@AccountError

Similar username:
@Zettacel (Zetta)
@happiless (happishit)
@Ugly_equals_Death (UglyequalsDeath)

Fan

@78980n is John Navary?

If you're going to leave incels.co because you think it's a honeypot, can you make it not obvious what your incels.co account is?

and why should I keep it a secret?

Look who else I found.
View attachment 268817

Same username:
@lll
@AccountError

Similar username:
@Zettacel (Zetta)
@happiless (happishit)

View attachment 268810
@78980n is John Navary?

If you're going to leave incels.co because you think it's a honeypot, can you make it not obvious what your incels.co account is?

I was thinking about that... probably a bad choice.

On the other hand, I'm not totally convinced this site is a honeypot as in Serge/Master is literally FBI (But I do realize that agencies pay attention to this site and all of that. and all of my previous comments in my post history might of went overboard on assuming that Masters's doxx was true)

the site is ok but it kept ip banning me over tor so i stopped using it

Look who else I found.
View attachment 268817

Same username:
@lll
@AccountError

Similar username:
@Zettacel (Zetta)
@happiless (happishit)

View attachment 268810
@78980n is John Navary?

Just...:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
WHAT IS THE POINT IN LEAVING A SITE THAT YOU SUSPECT IS UNDER FBI MONITORING FOR ANOTHER WHILST USING THE SAME USERNAME AND (probably) SAME EMAIL AS ON THE ORIGINAL?????????????
I was thinking about that... probably a bad choice.

On the other hand, I'm not totally convinced this site is a honeypot as in Serge/Master is literally FBI (But I do realize that agencies pay attention to this site and all of that. and all of my previous comments in my post history might of went overboard on assuming that Masters's doxx was true)
THE ENTIRE surface web can be watched over by the FBI, if you want true privacy you start using the deep web.

They have all our data already. No point in moving to cucks.net.

Just...:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
WHAT IS THE POINT IN LEAVING A SITE THAT YOU SUSPECT IS UNDER FBI MONITORING FOR ANOTHER WHILST USING THE SAME USERNAME AND (probably) SAME EMAIL AS ON THE ORIGINAL?????????????

THE ENTIRE surface web can be watched over by the FBI, if you want true privacy you start using the deep web.
i guess people are going there to reestablish the community, so active users want to remind each other of who is who

if this is truly a honeypot I dont wanna support the FBI. And I don't live in burgerclap so the FBI doesnt give a shit about me

if this is truly a honeypot I dont wanna support the FBI. And I don't live in burgerclap so the FBI doesnt give a shit about me
They already have all of your info even if this is true, the train has left the station aeons ago.

this just seems like hysteria to me, also even if it's true (i.e the entire honeypot thing), they already have the info, and creating acc on other forums with the same username is very idiot (In the actual context, it's not going to help)

Last edited:
based thread .net is faggy so @cocksucker is probabaly a mod there too

Who could this mysterious "YouTuber" comment on @gymletethnicel's video be?

Youtube

Last edited:

yeah frankly I don't get why people are acting so shocked over this. I already assume that the FBI reads everything I say on the internet as a general rule of thumb. even if the mods were "insanely based and blackpilled incels" it wouldn't actually make any difference. the NSA can just access your entire computer without a warrant if they want

This is who you got your information from. (vcelguy is the owner of .net)
View attachment 268768

@gymletethnicel get back in here boyo.

Or can you at least use a different username and not mention things that could connect you to your incels.co account? What's the point of leaving then?
View attachment 268793
That post and that website (looks theory) is ran by that tranny zesto I wouldn't trust a word he saya

Sometimes it's cozy to be a old broken down wreck of a man.

Just be useless to their agenda boyos!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back