Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Problem with LeafyIsHere

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-

Why does H3H3 make such a big deal about incels being "unnatractive" when the reason we're incel supposedly isn't due to our looks despite the big coincidence that all of us happen to be ugly.

Why does H3H3 make such a big deal about incels being "unnatractive" when the reason we're incel supposedly isn't due to our looks despite the big coincidence that all of us happen to be ugly.

nigger are you sure you didnt intend to post this in the sewers. Also isnt leafy the chincel cuck

lol ethan himself is pretty ugly, he doesn't have much room to bully other guys for their looks
he only managed to escape inceldom because he found an extremely mentally ill jewess willing to marry him

leafy is based btw

nigger are you sure you didnt intend to post this in the sewers. Also isnt leafy the chincel cuck

Wtf did you just say are you high?

Le edit: dunno if I glitched or u glitched and then edited Ur post

H3 is an incel himself.
He is a piece of shit kike,
Fuck H3.

Idk the first thing about him other than he roasted that Evalion chick years ago. She was a qt I simped for her in my mind.

>Loud is funny xDDDDDDDDD

My nigga b overweight, got grey hair already at 40 and his gf ain't the best lookin (not sayin she b below my standards tho)

Typical low tier normie belittling incels to try and put us down to feel better about himself when he's not far from being an incel himself. His kid will probs be one ngl.

Last edited:
Ethan would be incel if he didn't have the tribe set him up with his golem/goblin hybrid wife.

My nigga b overweight, got grey hair already at 40 and his gf ain't the best lookin (not sayin she b below my standards tho)

Typical low tier normie belittling incels to feel better than them, he's pretty much an incel himself.
Hes a soycuck and his ugly girlfriend has severe insecurity thats the only reason she stays with him

(((H3H3))) , not even a single frame im sorry

Ethan is how i imagine Bsmegma would look like

lol ethan himself is pretty ugly, he doesn't have much room to bully other guys for their looks
he only managed to escape inceldom because he found an extremely mentally ill jewess willing to marry him

leafy is based btw

leafy isn't incel

Ethan was never funny tbh. Cringe dude, and has cringe humor for soy chugging troglodytes.
He looks like a disgusting, washed out version of the average mid-milennial aged soycuck.