Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious the problem with @FastBananaCEO

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
im self diagnosed ocd so i always have to be the last person to have replied to my threads meaning i involuntary postmax :(

not only am i an incel, im also an inpost :( :(

Crazy shit man

im self diagnosed ocd so i always have to be the last person to have replied to my threads meaning i involuntary postmax :(

This truly is a BIG problem

U have mental ilnes

So they lefte [that] goodly & pleasante citie, which had been ther resting place, nere 12 years; but they knew they were pilgrimes, & looked not much on these things; but lift up their eyes to ye heavens, their dearest cuntrie, and quieted their spirits

So they lefte [that] goodly & pleasante citie, which had been ther resting place, nere 12 years; but they knew they were pilgrimes, & looked not much on these things; but lift up their eyes to ye heavens, their dearest cuntrie, and quieted their spirits
Ye

You also have a scary avi
22572.jpg

I have OCD as well so fuck you

Have you chined someone today?