Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The problem with censorship

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
Hey what's up. I've recently been thinking about this quite a bit and this is something that does enrage me, it does relate to us but also to other sites, figures, whatever else there is to be dealt with.

Not safe for work, not safe for school.

The problem with censorship is that people are sabotaging capitalism with their own values and standards and morals.

By this I mean more and more good youtubers are thrown in the mud and more and more shit channels like cocomelon get views, because at the end of the day, they can't access certain content through their school or work network, even if they want to, I think this is the most unfair part.

What censorship is doing is sabotaging an earned hierarchy and twisting it, then excusing it in the name of morals and values.

Some may argue it keeps people sane, or whatever else someone wants to say; regardless, it's still unfair and unjust and they're still sabotaging capitalism. It's ridiculous.

everything in this world is fucking wrong

NSFW

Being anti censorship leads to more violent and extreme acts, it exposes human nature, this is why I'm still so-so about this. It's not that I'm undecided, I know the benefits and consequences but I also don't want psychos going around killing innocent people, whoever that may be.