Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The problem of wanting incels to know their place.

Deta97

Deta97

Suicidal Alchemist and Dreamer
-
Society seems to want us to know and accept our place, and so… they’ll punch down on us endlessly. However, they seem to lack the foresight of the consequences of having us do so. In a nutshell, while some of us simply give up and accept our place, others just give up and accept our place. What I mean is that while there are some who just compromise and accept the state of powerlessness, others just pretty much just become unbounded by society, a free agent.

For the free agents, we become the bane of society’s very existence as we refuse to be treated as doormats, we have some dignity. And in a way, we control our own destiny. And that is the “unexpected” but necessary consequence of society’s refusal to acknowledge us, because we have the right to live as we’re born here.

In other words, the femoids, chads, and normies should lean back and accept us. Their compliance isn’t a factor. We are inevitable.

E403F66E CA9D 4512 9290 A9EC60A9A6EB

Last edited:
They just lock up the "free agents". Lock up or drug up. Sometimes they destroy your brain to disable you. Or do so physically. Sometimes they just kill you. They will never let you be a free agent.

They just lock up the "free agents". Lock up or drug up. Sometimes they destroy your brain to disable you. Or do so physically. Sometimes they just kill you. They will never let you be a free agent.
That’s why we might as well make sure we aren’t so vulnerable… of course, the ohysical violence is unavoidable. Of course, I suppose we’re better off just becoming cold and indifferent, and disengaging. Don’t be a hero, don’t fight for someone that never values you.

I’ve kinda decided that I’m better off focusing on a backup dream as I’ve originally planned, and I’ll fight anyone who gets in my way.

based :society:

do not go to therapists :society:

do not wageslave:society:

do not let people put you down :society:

be mad at soyciety :society:

refuse and resist :society::society:

first and foremost, foids should know their place :society:

based :society:

do not go to therapists :society:

do not wageslave:society:

do not let people put you down :society:

be mad at soyciety :society:

refuse and resist :society::society:

first and foremost, foids should know their place :society:
Sadly, wageslaving is inevitable fir me, but… I’m getting everything else covered. And once I finish my craft, there’ll no longer be an incentive for me to work.

I’ll make this world my bitch!