Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The problem isn’t your personality.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, the problem isn’t your personality, it’s something else and I will explain what it is.

The problem is that women’s holes go as dry as a desert if you’re autistic or non-Chad so if you’re struggling with foids then it’s either because you’re not Chad, you’re autistic or both.

Personality is a meme because many women go for pricks but at the same time non-autistic non-Chad can attract women in some cases, well, in many cases actually as long as not autistic but obviously not in all cases but if you’re autistic, it’s fucking well over because nothing dries a foid’s pussy more than the stuff out of your out of your control but autistic men that do attract women either: 1. Are just lucky enough to beat the system. 2. Are the exceptions because they are Chad, if you’re both, Chad and autistic in the mix together then women will let that slide.

Last edited:
JFL at people still talking about personality.
Believing it matters (other than dark triad) is equivalent to flat earth beliefs at this point.

Also, obligatory:

-BrettyBoy-

Like the topic title says, the problem isn’t your personality, it’s something else and I will explain what it is.

The problem is that women’s holes go as dry as a desert if you’re autistic or non-Chad so if you’re struggling with foids then it’s either because you’re not Chad, you’re autistic or both.

Personality is a meme because many women go for pricks but at the same time non-autistic non-Chad can attract women in some cases, well, in many cases actually as long as not autistic but obviously not in all cases but if you’re autistic, it’s fucking well over because nothing dries a foid’s pussy more than the stuff out of your out of your control but autistic men that do attract women either: 1. Are just lucky enough to beat the system. 2. Are the exceptions because they are Chad, if you’re both, Chad and autistic in the mix together then women will let that slide.
Autism is a death sentence. Fuck my shitty genetics for cursing me with this horrendous and degrading mental disease. And ITcels expect me to actually ascend while having this disease that literally makes me a mental retard (on top of being ugly as well). Fuck this gay earth.
JFL at people still talking about personality.
Believing it matters (other than dark triad) is equivalent to flat earth beliefs at this point.

Also, obligatory:

-BrettyBoy-
Believing that personality matters is signs of a emotional thinker. Acknowledging and recognizing that only looks truly matter is a sign of a logical thinker.

Last edited:

:yes: