Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity The Primal Origin Of Feminist Penis Envy Is The Desire Foids Have To Bare-Handedly Murder Ugly Males That Is Denied By Their Weak Bodies

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
Feminism will always require men to enforce because feminism is the ultimate tyranny and tyranny requires chads and cucks to function. Foids are oppressive and wicked intentioned as fuck but they don't have the brute combat effectiveness of a bloodthirsty Nazi supersoldier chad or the male instinct to brutally mog all men in sight which is required subjugate and/or eliminate undesirable males. Think about it. In America, you cannot even be homeless and mind your own business without having a potential lethal encounter with a roided tallfag with a badge who is trained to kill and feels he has a moral obligation to oppress the proles.

No matter what you do or where you go in America, there are fascist military and police pigs who will headshot any hope of any form of freedom you wanted with the power of their guns. That's why the MGTOW cope of escaping feminism by hiding in the forest is ridiculous. Look on google maps, all of that green untouched forest land in America is private property owned by banks and the 1%. No matter how deep in the woods you go to set up your tent, there will be a helicopter that will find you and they will shoot at you from above.

Every time I see a pig it reminds me of a nightmare I had as a young child when I was hiding from their helicopters in the forest and trying to bury myself in the wet mud puddles and foilage as bullets were spraying all around me and I clutched a weapon in my hand to off myself with in case I got hit so I could deny the narcissist pigs the joy of the killshot that makes them precum with fascist pleasure at the sight of death.

That is the ultimate blackpill for a femasite. They crave the ability to brutally murder ugly manlets with their bare hands or gun them down state sponsored ruhtless barbarian authority the roidrage Yajuuj and Majuuj police force. We are trapped behind faces that make our lives miserable, they are trapped in bodies that are too weak to hunt even the weakest men for sport like they wish to.

They get wet in their panties whenever they see a football chad cop fill an ugly manlet with hollowpoints. They feel envy towards men when they remember that even though they could use a gun and shoot just as many hollowpoints in an ugly manlet as the cop, they will never feel the male dominance hormonal chad-rage rush that the cops feel when they murder a defenseless undesirable man. They are happy that low status males are enslaved and oppressed by an overwhelming and diabolical force "Prime Mover" chads and the armed branch of global eugenics aka the American police and military, but they are dissatisfied with the eternal envy they feel knowing that they will never experience exactly the same chemical reactions in the brain and body that chad enjoys when he unloads his mag in your face after mutilating it with the crushing force of his black boots stomping you hideous face.

Every karen is just a foid who wishes she could live in the body of a giga stacy but have the brute strength, bloodthirsty chad brain chemical responses, and ruthless will to kill without mercy that a 7ft Dolph Lundgren looking, thin blue line, genetically modified christ killing chad with a liocense to kill. FDS, IT, twitter feminists... they all have the same heartless ambition to kill and enslave as many low status males as possible and they all envy the chads who pump and dump them who have all of those combat efficient elite apex predator traits. When they swallow chad's cum, they feel like they are swallowing the essence of the iron fist that cucks all of non-chad mankind, the wrath of the warrior elite class that makes low status males bow down and submit to slavery due to fear of mutilation and death. When chad inseminates a soon to be single mother roastie, that roasties sees the baby inside her as a potential Gilgamesh Hitler Thanos that can one day genocide all undesirable males within it's lifetime if it is born male. If a roastie has a daughter from chad, she sees her daughter as a glorified cum vessel for the creation of the next generation of chad supersoldiers who shall keep the prison world under the brutal authority of the femiurge forever.

TL;DR

Femasites are jealous of chad's ability to kill and enslave low status males.

They drew first blood.

Feminism is to take normies money, and give it to single moms

A world where women are strong enough to kill ugly men with their bare hands would be a terrifying one indeed.

This should be pinned cause it's a deep truth. Women's inherit hate for men comes from their reality of being the inferior. I lust for a world where women are of equal strength cause then men would see them as the true enemy they are and we can use our full power to subjugate them . Imagine a race of super strong Amazon's that we use as sexslaves:feelsaww:. Sounds dreamy

This should be pinned cause it's a deep truth. Women's inherit hate for men comes from their reality of being the inferior. I lust for a world where women are of equal strength cause then men would see them as the true enemy they are and we can use our full power to subjugate them . Imagine a race of super strong Amazon's that we use as sexslaves:feelsaww:. Sounds dreamy
If all foids were physically more deadly than non-chads, they'd be killing non-chads in the street and most men wouldn't even fight back because they are cucks.

tbh I want to breed the Amazon stacies but they have to be enslaved to me, not the other way around.
What if they were gentle and affectionate? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

What if they were gentle and affectionate? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Gentle and affectionate, even if they were virgins, I still cannot be a slave to them. Being a slave is shitty enough, it's even worse to be a slave to a foid. I have shit I want to do, I coom in the pussy and then I walk out the door to go on an Incel Adventure.

Bitches want to kill me because I look like I've given up and they are jealous they can't. That's how ridiculous and petty the human species is, they don't have goals like to torture that guy who molested them, but they fantasize about murdering a stranger because he's finally got self esteem after years of neglect.

Bitches want to kill me because I look like I've given up and they are jealous they can't. That's how ridiculous and petty the human species is, they don't have goals like to torture that guy who molested them, but they fantasize about murdering a stranger because he's finally got self esteem after years of neglect.
Nah, it's because you're some combination of ugly, manlet, poor, bald, autistic, sickly, or injured.

I don't get women's penis envy. NGL Frankly I feel very self [UWSL]conscious and ashamed that as a mayo I burn in the sun and am physically weaker on average, unlike black guys on average who are physically stronger. BUT unlike women I don't blow up to 800 lbs and make political movements to try to take money from the black men I am envious of. INSTEAD I TRY TO BE LIKE the black men I envy. (ie gymaxx, eat healthy, play sports etc). [/UWSL]

[UWSL]The difference between men and women is when a man in envious he either conquers those he is jealous of and takes what is theirs (the mongol hoards took white women from their mayo enemies for themselves) OR he LOGICALLY tries to figure out ways to IMITATE his superiors and objectively lives a better life.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Women on the other hand will sabotage themselves and burn down a village instead of just SUCKING it up and knowing their limitations and trying to find realistic solutions that don't involve taking money from people. [/UWSL]

I’m starting to think this is truer everyday. Some dumb foid at work was joking on try to hit me with something,

you-just-made-the-list-chris-jericho.gif