Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The presidential election: clown world in action

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
People will say that clown world is in action but not as much as we claim. It’s only little groups or cherry picked situations taken out of context!

I show you then the next presidential election. The presidential election of the biggest and almost uncontested world superpower of the world.

Donald Trump, a ridiculous Jewish shill for the conservatards, vs Joe Biden, a dementia ridden old man. Lesotho probably has better electoral candidates and it’s just abunch of tribal niggers.
94032906 151A 4619 9804 5785CD6A887B

How can you tell me it’s truly not a clown world, that what we show is a warped view of society, when we have a guy who can’t even form 20 coherent sentences together fighting a guy who’s entire diet is fast food and entire life is based on being some half and half conservaliberal FIGHTING FOR HEAD OF THE BIGGEST NATION IN HISTORY?

Last edited:
vote bummerdrummer 2020

going to be a real shitshow.

People will say that clown world is in action but not as much as we claim. It’s only little groups or cherry picked situations taken out of context!

I show you then the next presidential election. The presidential election of the biggest and almost uncontested world superpower of the world.

Donald Trump, a ridiculous Jewish shill for the conservatards, vs Joe Biden, a dementia ridden old man. Lesotho probably has better electoral candidates and it’s just abunch of tribal niggers.View attachment 277229
Tbh keep donald, we can't risk it getting worse, he's a good meme though ngl

just smear shit on your ballot as a form of protest against the clown world theory

upload the video on your channel

Still prefer trump, Biden wants a foid vp