Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The power in my neighborhood is being shut off until 6:00 AM to "conserve electricity" and has been gone since 9:00 PM.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I guess due to shortages of something due to the quarantine. I'm not even sure if this will go through since I just got a small bit off internet back.

What? What the fuck?

The Jews and their SJW useful idiots must be stopped.

I guess due to shortages of something due to the quarantine. I'm not even sure if this will go through since I just got a small bit off internet back.
wtf don't they have nuclear power there? I can imagine it happening in some cucked country like germany but us wtf.

How does this shit even happen in America?

i have a battery for my router on my desk so i can cope for 5 hours after mr goldstein shuts off the electricity

wtf don't they have nuclear power there? I can imagine it happening in some cucked country like germany but us wtf.
I don't know if we do but I'm sure they would only use it if it got them more money.
How does this shit even happen in America?
The only thing keeping america afloat is the economy, once that goes down then the house of cards fumbles. Right now we're in a bad spot economically. And also because the elites can't even pretend to care about their peasants.

The Boogaloo Shall Commence

This. All in preparation for the inevitable collapse that etches ever nearer.

And the only thing we can do is just watching it, like a fucking secondary character while everyone else had at least some fun in their lives.

And the only thing we can do is just watching it, like a fucking secondary character while everyone else had at least some fun in their lives.
And (without joking of course) it will be extremely beneficial to be able to drive when the collapse hits. And guess who can’t drive and is walking to the FEMA camp for food supplies?

Oh yeah. Me.

I can imagine it happening in some cucked country like germany but us wtf.

Funny that you mention Germany because they have also plans to shut down the internet in some regions in Germany as well.

And (without joking of course) it will be extremely beneficial to be able to drive when the collapse hits.

Indeed. It would be very handy. It is also interesting that less and less men, specially in places like Germany, just cannot drive anymore. This is not some weird coincedence. This is all a set up.

And guess who can’t drive and is walking to the FEMA camp for food supplies?

Oh yeah. Me.

FEMA = FEMA(LE)?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back