Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme The Pole Opposite of a Weeaboo. The Ameriboo.

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
NGL as an American its kind of heartwarming to see people appreciate American Culture for once. Also he is defiantly more classy than the waifu pillow SJW. And yes, BBQ sauce is my hobby too.

Well I’ll be damned :y'all:

The cowboy and the samurai are partners tbh

The only thing you can call american culture is cowboys

Sounds like a ricecel copelord.

it's a satire of a really old 4chan copypasta

it's a satire of a really old 4chan copypasta
This, it's a parody of the iconic Ken-sama copypasta

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.
I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)
I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.
I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%
When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!
I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.
Wish me luck in Japan!

Good picture ngl

It's a parody, but these reverse weebs are out there. That guy who makes the Metal Gear games, Idaho Kojimbo or whatever his name is. He gets fired from Konami and what's the first game he makes? A game about America that is an allegory for sociopolitical struggles in America. I"m flattered, but... what do you care?

It's a parody, but these reverse weebs are out there. That guy who makes the Metal Gear games, Idaho Kojimbo or whatever his name is. He gets fired from Konami and what's the first game he makes? A game about America that is an allegory for sociopolitical struggles in America. I"m flattered, but... what do you care?
he's always been a frustrated film maker who wanted to go to hollywood but ended up making games. I do like his games though.