Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The Pinkpill dissected, it's toilets OD'ing on too much misandry

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I went down a rabbit hole of pinkpill content after another user posted about it here, initially I was skeptical of it but then after constantly seeing comments about how they're essentially mirror versions of us even using the same terminologies and metanarratives I began to investigate what the hell was going on here.

My guess is that the Pinkpill is what happens when you put toilets into echo chambers, where no men are allowed, of Feminists telling toilets that men are evil and Conservatives telling toilets that men are dangerous and out to get them. It's toilets internalising the societal misandric messages to create toilets that are perpetually suspicious of all and any "m*les".

I saw a post criticising "boymoms" (mothers who gave birth to sons)*, some posts were talking about how "men are incapable of loving", the vibe was overal very similar to FDS but still very different.

* = interestingly enough mothers with sons actually DO change, a part of their son's DNA stays behind and the hormones her body releases actually change her mental make-up forever, a lot more so than the already familiar hormones produced for female offspring. Plus having a son actually makes toilets empathetic for a male in their lives, probably the only males they are actually capable of feeling empathy towards.

My guess is that because these toilets have been going into toilet-only echo chambers where toilets bad-mouth men all the time that they developed a very strong social aversion towards men. I don't think that lookism plays a strong part in the Pinkpill, their hatred is towards all men, it's what happens when they only talk to other toilets about men and never actually have a conversation with a man. No wonder they ban men from their spaces, they don't want their delusional thoughts challenged by a man to point out the flaws of their arguments. :society:

These toilets have essentially turned men into this evil "other" made up of opportunitistic creatures that only use toilets for their own pleasure and dump them after they're bored with them... Wait, no, these men exist, they're called Chad's. :lul: One even said that she thought "ugly men are the way to go" but that ugly men are the same as attractive men, in other words she went for a disgusting Chadlite or a Chadlet. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

These toilets are so disconnected from men that they started making up the worst possible things about men to paint us in a bad light, their own lack of empathy towards men and the projecting of female nature (monkey-branching, incapable of loving "low value" partners, pickiness, Etc.) onto men.

They remind me a lot about the Radfems of the days of yore but I haven't seen some call for the outright extermination of "scrotes", yet (something that Radfems love to do).

I would describe the Pinkpill as essentially being "Female Dating Strategy for low self-esteem toilets". The thing about Toilet Dating Strategy is that it's similar but without all the unearned self-pity (unlike us Incels who actually have earned our self-pity :feelsbadman:).

TL;DR

The Pinkpill is what you get if you overdose on misandry to the point where you can't interact with the complimentary sex without only inferring bad motivations from any action undertaken by a male.

In other words their misandry is so bad that it made them unable to actually Interact with men as fellow human beings.

do they have any functioning websites? or spaces?

In other words their misandry is so bad that it made them unable to actually Interact with men as fellow human beings.
Femcels simply don't exist, they are a myth used to gaslight truecels

Yeah, like most foid creations it's just a shitty version of something men created.

there is a pinkpiller in one of my group chats and it's just a way for them to play the victim. She's constantly going on about how ugly she is and how she'll never find love but continues to meet guys who show interest in her who fuck her and get put off by her clinginess afterwards. there are plenty of guys she meets that would treat her well but she doesn't want that, she's literally just addicted to the cycle of degradation and being filled with cum. it's astonishing

This is also an echo chamber. Step a little out of line and the ppl and mods go apeshit

Neither sex is purely good or purely evil.

I think the biggest issue with women currently is that they're spoiled by Western society, and also encouraged to behave in degenerate ways.

They'd be fine in a sane society.

It doesn't help that men chop bitches up all the time lol. They have many reasons to fear and hate men. It might be delusional to say all men are evil and loveless but there is definitely an incentive for men to be ruthless. Not to mention that men have the power to be ruthless.

I think the biggest issue with women currently is that they're spoiled by Western society, and also encouraged to behave in degenerate ways.

what society would that be? name one society on the planet in which women aren't spoiled/worshiped by their culture

Femcels simply don't exist, they are a myth used to gaslight truecels
This is the closest thing tho, I'm guessing pinkpill is lesbos, landwhales and post-wall roasties cuz normal foids r too busy with their thousands of insta followers and don't even use the internet
It doesn't help that men chop bitches up all the time lol. They have many reasons to fear and hate men. It might be delusional to say all men are evil and loveless but there is definitely an incentive for men to be ruthless. Not to mention that men have the power to be ruthless.
Foids deserve it:feelsLSD:

after constantly seeing comments about how they're essentially mirror versions of us even using the same terminologies and metanarratives I began to investigate what the hell was going on here.

My guess is that the Pinkpill is what happens when you put toilets into echo chambers, where no men are allowed, of Feminists telling toilets that men are evil and Conservatives telling toilets that men are dangerous and out to get them.

Thank heaven that what we do on here is nothing at all like that, right? :feelsEhh:

It's toilets internalising the societal misandric messages to create toilets that are perpetually suspicious of all and any "m*les".
:shock: incels that are perpetually suspicious of any and all"w*men"...?

My guess is that because these toilets have been going into toilet-only echo chambers where toilets bad-mouth men all the time that they developed a very strong social aversion towards men. I don't think that lookism plays a strong part in the Pinkpill, their hatred is towards all men, it's what happens when they only talk to other toilets about men and never actually have a conversation with a man.
:shock: male only echo chambers forums where men bad-mouth toilets all the time...

These toilets have essentially turned men into this evil "other" made up of opportunitistic creatures that only use toilets for their own pleasure and dump them after they're bored with them...
:whatfeels: turned toilets into this evil "other"...?

These toilets are so disconnected from men that they started making up the worst possible things about men to paint us in a bad light, their own lack of empathy towards men and the projecting of female nature (monkey-branching, incapable of loving "low value" partners, pickiness, Etc.) onto men.
:whatfeels: ...so disconnected from toilets that they start...?

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

We 100% see all of that shit on here.

I realize I'm cherry-picking but let's be real. Self-awareness is a good thing, not a bad thing.

Last edited:
Thank heaven that what we do on here is nothing at all like that, right? :feelsEhh:

:shock: incels that are perpetually suspicious of any and all"w*men"...?

:shock: male only echo chambers forums where men bad-mouth toilets all the time...

:whatfeels: turned toilets into this evil "other"...?

:whatfeels: ...so disconnected from toilets that they start...?

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

We 100% see all of that shit on here.

I realize I'm cherry-picking but let's be real. Self-awareness is a good thing, not a bad thing.
Yes there's resemblance between incels and radfems but a) misogyny is based and b) incels acc go ER while radfems just bitch on twitter:feelsLSD:

do they have any functioning websites? or spaces?

pinkpill is pretty slow and fewer users. lolcow.farm's /g/ board is where a lot of self proclaimed femcels are

Foids from all over the world follow everything the western foids does and they does that but in a more degenerate way.

Unironically, they hate and despise men who treat them decently like nerds, shy guys, nice guys etc.

Well they sream abour femicides but woman kill very rare by themself man..
Mostly they hire killer or lover or make two man fight each other..

Most man are killing themselfs after divorce.. or when gf left him.

How many females are in prison for that none!!!

If man kills foid he gits maz sentance and he s doing time..

In my country wife with help of lover (this lover was best friend of killed husband) killed husband and initally this woman get away but relatives of killed husband bevan to go in media so she was charged for not informing killing and get 5 year in prison and she would get out in 2.5 man lover get life sentance.

Unironically, they hate and despise men who treat them decently like nerds, shy guys, nice guys etc.
:yes: You are correct. Some of them even openly admit that they don't want to settle for an ugly loser, while at the same time claiming that they only want someone to love them for who they are.

I'm generalizing here and truecel femcels might exist but they wouldn't spend their time hate-posting in a femcel space. I'm sure they have accepted their fate and cope with video games and other things. (I can relate. :feelsaww:)

As much as I want to believe that femcels are our equals. The generalizations they pull, aren't any different from normie women or those on IT. I'm not a misogynistic, pedophiliac, rapist, hypocritical, murderer but that's what happens to your mind, if you take the pinkpill. :feelsseriously:

Last edited: