Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The piece of shit roommate saga. THIS NEET FUCKS. (major rage/confusion fuel)

FutureHallOfHanger

FutureHallOfHanger

Recruit
★★★★
I guess I should start off with a little back story.
I have two roommates. We will call them Thomas and Dave.
Thomas, is age 26, he lived with his mother since he finished high school. Until recently. Dave and I have been off and on roommates and I've known dave since high school. (known both since high school)
Dave is a mega neckbeard, 5'5, 300 pounds, plays WoW 18 hours a day ever since "covid" and has thrived off of unemployment since he was laid off.
Thomas on the other hand, has never had a job ever. He lived with his mother and from 0-25 never had a job and spent most of his time bitching and trying to get on disability. He was on again off again hated by Dave's friend group.

After failing to get on unemployment he pretty much rotted for a while until his mommy bought him a top of the line gaming PC at age 23 with some extra money she had.
Now, Tom Decides he wants to be a streamer. So fast forward two years later(present day), he has 30 something subs, makes less than 300 dollars a month. Dave decides he wants more people to live with us. and Invites Tom and we find a place.

Now, Tom is ugly, he's 5'10, fat, round face, no jaw, no want to get a job, bitches about everything, makes excuses endlessly, had no goals in life besides just to make money streaming. So Tom takes the two hour trip and moves in. Now for some reason, he got on tinder and he's been meeting chicks DESPITE not having money, a car, ambitions and being ugly. I posted his photos online, users were rating him 3/10, photo feeler gave horrendous scores, multiple people, both male and female who don't know each other says he looks like Shrek (i've heard this from multiple people). Yet some how he goes on tinder and meets people. He's had multiple women over and switches between 2 of them, he locks himself in his room with her, they leave, she pays for the dates, gives him rides in HER car, as HE doesnt have a car and he locks himself in his room with her. I've seen different women over, stay for weekends at a time.

Funny thing is, I dont understand at all, He isn't even charming, he says stupid shit like 'poggers' he speaks in twitch chat speak, he's a laughing stock, He SLEEPS all day from 8am to 6pm every, single, fucking, day.
We live in a city and he was talking about wanting a gym, right? Well i gave him listings for gyms and then he bitches about them and says "IDK MAN, I DONT WANT TO WALK BACK HOME AFTER A WORK OUT".

Meanwhile, i walk 20 minutes one way, work out, walk back 20 minutes through the city and i'm perfectly fine. I feel like i'm missing something here. Because this dumbass doesnt have a personality, looks, money, charm, he has no future, no job, no car and when i split he'll be attached to dave for the REST of his fucking life or he'll be moving back home to rot. He should for all intense and purposes be an incel. He's a manipulator, and i'm not just saying this as a jealous roommate, i'm saying this as a person who's known him since high school. He was a laughing stock to the point people felt bad for him and then after high school he was pretty much abandon for 3 years because he is who he is. He wouldn't leave the house, he wouldn't reach out and talk to his friends or keep up with their birthdays, he would be invited out and would decline inventions to play video games, he'd bitch endlessly. He has a thing where people take such pity on him that he doesnt have to work for anything, he just gets handouts.
(To be clear he has a different friend group of sick minded narcissists that i dont talk to that were doing all this, i wasn't the one doing this for him because i've never liked him)
I dont stream. I dont give a single fuck about twitch crap, but his streams are nothing, standard, safe, """friendly""" gamer shit (you know that lost in a thousand faces type of vibe? that vibe of shitty intros and "friendly" bullshit put on for the camera?), to the point where i've had multiple people tell me that i would be a better stream personality than him and could probably build a faster community. that's mostly talk though as i dont give a shit about that.
Oh, also, It was Daves birthday the other day. Dave is a 300 pound lonely man w/ zero friends as well, but he keeps to himself and copes by playing games, Despite us all living under the same roof, Tom didn't get dave anything, nor wish him a happy birthday nor invite him out to eat. I ON THE OTHER HAND DID. and Dave just says "Oh you know maybe Tom Just forgot"
Mean while we've all known each other since high school, but had separate groups of friends.

This little faggot better have karma catch up to him.:feelsdevil:. What the fuck am I missing? Has anyone ever heard of such shit?!:feelstastyman:

Being white and 5'10" is usually enough to get fat girls
He's getting a bunch of fat girls

He's getting a bunch of fat girls
Trueish. but If i recall, he had a cute little burnette from a state over drive almost 3 hours to stay with him for a weekend and they were smoking weed in the spare room. :smonk:. He doesnt have access to drugs, she brought them, for him. ??

Exceptions do not disprove the rule

Trueish. but If i recall, he had a cute little burnette from a state over drive almost 3 hours to stay with him for a weekend and they were smoking weed in the spare room. :smonk:. He doesnt have access to drugs, she brought them, for him. ??
Could also be dickmaxxed
Just saying

You don't get a vote on how attractive a man is. If foids want him but they don't want you, then he's more attractive and that's that.

You don't get a vote on how attractive a man is. If foids want him but they don't want you, then he's more attractive and that's that.
I've used anon rating things online to rate us and compare the scores, i get higher scores.

I'm taller than him, I'm more in shape, and i'm not ogre maxxed. I have a wider set of shoulders too.

Last edited:
I've used anon rating things online to rate us and compare the scores, i get higher scores.
Higher scores from women? How do you know it's women rating you?

Plus photos don't mean much. I got some online dates from photofrauding, but as soon as they saw me in real life it was over.

This doesn't even prove cucktears right because he has a bad personality.

Higher scores from women? How do you know it's women rating you?
Can't tell you what sites i use but plenty of online places to post one's self and get feed back. I have a few stories to of getting to talk to some of the women that rated me normally. but i wont get into it, just that i trust the source.
This doesn't even prove cucktears right because he has a bad personality.
One of my points. He's a manipulator and was cut out of his shitty friend group for a number of years because of his shitty personality and unwillingness to make any changes. He was trying to get on disability for a number of years in order to game the system and get free money. he has every welfare benefit one can being an abled bodied man in his mid 20s. He's a dishonest piece of shit who uses everything like a tool.

Bnc(big neet cock) theory

And this is why I don't do roommates. I'd rather just spend a few more hundred dollars every month living alone with the peace of mind knowing that I don't have to put up with other people's bullshit. Suggest you do the same. :feelsjuice:

DARK Triad

Narcism

Did you consider the hypothesis that he is paying them?
Have you ever seen his profile and conversations?

Last edited:
Low inhib and dark triad maxxing >> looks. Proven once again. I have been saying it since day one. Mentalcels like me are just not considered for casual sex
Remember fellow incelibates. Dark Triad>Everything.
Weedmaxxing, luring in girls with alcohol and drugs, it's a classic tactic I see it all the time. Just be NT, low inhib, low empathy, have a personality disorder, and you get girls easily

Last edited:
There seem to be some women who like total bum dudes. The women themselves tend to be leftist welfare bums that just care about having fun and have mental issues.

I know a couple with that dynamic. I also knew a guy that was a fat drop out that just gamed in his small room and he had a few different girlfriends. These guys are all expected to be NT of course.
And this is why I don't do roommates. I'd rather just spend a few more hundred dollars every month living alone with the peace of mind knowing that I don't have to put up with other people's bullshit. Suggest you do the same. :feelsjuice:
Makes me worried about my fat pussyless roommate moving out. The room is empty now but eventually I might get a normie or slayer in his stead.
Weedmaxxing, luring in girls with alcohol and drugs, it's a classic tactic I see it all the time. Just be NT, low inhib, low empathy, have a personality disorder, and you get girls easily
JFL I know a fat unemployed slayer like this with a gf out of his league. He fits all of those but I don't know if he's low empathy or not.

Last edited: