Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The physioimplication about [cherrypick] jason statham is that he's an angry bald british guy. Implying baldness is meant to give you insecurity.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
The hobbs and shaw dynamic is that rock is alpha, and jason statham is angry (but pratically efficient) beta.
Imagine the inner mental flow of what would happen in jason statham had a sex scene. People would cringe.
Even the cherrypick of baldness being somehow positive isn't thoroughly followed from that narrative's perpetuators.
In fact Jason Statham is just a compensator who shows his resentment of his failo in extreme ways. So, even he, as a cherrypick, is a negative.
When hollywood pedals someone like him at the forefront of a movie [bald white men are fading from cinema because of the high-regal/ sjw times we live in] then his demeanor is implied by his hair. He's supposed to give off a humorous dynamic of being an angry beta of baldness, like how joe pesci was of height in goodfellas.
When jason acts angry, the audience subconsciously realizes how and why.
It's parodic, and that's why he's in comedy.

Both the Rock and Statham are bald?

Nigga, the fuck is a physioimplication?

Jason statham is very good looking though and universally seen as a cool guy. I wouldn't mind being bald if it meant I got his facial structure and frame.

Baldness is not a death sentence, and can be neutral, if you are very high T and have great facial bones. Which both Rock and Statham do. It's a cherry pick, sure, but I don't get the rest of your point.

I shaved my head. Now I'm allowed to look angry! Nice!

just be famous and rich actor theory

The rock is bald too. But of course, he mogs the shit out of Statham
Nigga, the fuck is a physioimplication?
It's a word now
Jason statham is very good looking though and universally seen as a cool guy. I wouldn't mind being bald if it meant I got his facial structure and frame.
Agreed. I wish I looked like him.