Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal All Proofs that kratos would be a truecel if he existed in real life

F

FriendzonedBaldie

Banned
-
contrary to what people think kratos is a huge manlet. he only appear tall because of his body.

god-war-atreus-ending.jpg

kratos is a baldcel that we all know. but most man think hes a chad or "badass" becuase of his subhuman angry looking face. in reality woman despise man with low trust faces that look like violent brutes (which kratos is ironically)

low trust thug face + bald = death sentence. this is same reason people think jason statham is a chad. who thinks that? man. because man are obsessed with masculinty. however, woman do not like jason statham at all. and in fact. in polls that were made on the internet bald guys like stanly tuchy who appear less masculine are way more popular. that is becuase a face that is too masculine with the combination of baldness makes you look old which kratos is. an overly masculine face only works well with hair.

maxresdefault.jpg

3. kratos is a beta buxxer with an annoying kid that pisses him off the entire game and is a total burden on his shoulders

4. kratos killed his first wife because of his anger problems.

5. kratos has no body hair at all which signify that he has low T

220px-Kratos_God_of_War_III.png

6. kratos only had sex with prostitues in the old games besides of his wives that do not matter because thats being a betabux

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqhYg2h3FmY

contrary to what people think kratos is a huge manlet. he only appear tall because of his body.

kratos is a baldcel that we all know. but most man think hes a chad or "badass" becuase of his subhuman angry looking face. in reality woman despise man with low trust faces that look like violent brutes (which kratos is ironically)

low trust thug face + bald = death sentence. this is same reason people think jason statham is a chad. who thinks that? man. because man are obsessed with masculinty. however, woman do not like jason statham at all. and in fact. in polls that were made on the internet bald guys like stanly tuchy who appear less masculine are way more popular. that is becuase a face that is too masculine with the combination of baldness makes you look old which kratos is. an overly masculine face only works well with hair.

maxresdefault.jpg

3. kratos is a beta buxxer with an annoying kid that pisses him off the entire game and is a total burden on his shoulders

6. kratos only had sex with prostitues in the old games besides of his wives that do not matter because thats being a betabux

Woah

i played all the games so many times and i can promise you hes not taller then 5 ft 9 and if the the devs claim hes 6 ft 4 they are straight up lying. i can back that up anytime you want. in thor ragnarok hes only slightly taller then his kid

Mogs the fuck out of me. Did you even look at the pictures you were attaching to the post? That jaw and inceldom don't mesh. And I don't think he's a manlet.

Mogs the fuck out of me. Did you even look at the pictures you were attaching to the post? That jaw and inceldom don't mesh. And I don't think he's a manlet.
straight up nonsense. you probably listen to wheat waffles. having good jaw alone does not make you anything if the rest of your face is subhuman. kratos only mogs ugly bald guys. he do not mog anyone outside of them. its only man that think that kratos is a chad because man like i said are obsessed with masculinity and therefore every lord of the rings orc/roidcel would be a slayer to them. woman on the other hand want beauty in a man. no hair = no beauty. period. better to have weak jaw and hair on bald and big jaw

Razor. Shaving has been around since pre-history.
Besides, women don't regard hairy bodies as attractive just like they don't regard beards as attractive. If there is good bone and muscle underneath the hair, that is what matters. Big rib cage, straight and square jaw, expansive skeleton. You could look like Chewbaka, but if your silhouette isn't looking like an inverted trapazoid you're not desirable.

lol cant look at gow the same now

Razor. Shaving has been around since pre-history.
Besides, women don't regard hairy bodies as attractive just like they don't regard beards as attractive. If there is good bone and muscle underneath the hair, that is what matters. Big rib cage, straight and square jaw, expansive skeleton. You could look like Chewbaka, but if your silhouette isn't looking like an inverted trapazoid you're not desirable.
being musclear do not mean shit if your face is subhuman. and jaw either. having a big jaw when you have such ugly looking eyebrows and facial expression do not mean shit. woman hate that kind of angry bald look. low trust faces are universally hated by woman

straight up nonsense. you probably listen to wheat waffles. having good jaw alone does not make you anything if the rest of your face is subhuman. kratos only mogs ugly bald guys. he do not mog anyone outside of them. its only man that think that kratos is a chad because man like i said are obsessed with masculinity and therefore every lord of the rings orc/roidcel would be a slayer to them. woman on the other hand want beauty in a man. no hair = no beauty. period. better to have weak jaw and hair on bald and big jaw
You might need to leave the basement a little more frequently. Don't you dare accuse me of having ever watch that grifter.
You don't need to be a pretty boy to get laid, women are attracted to both masculine and femmine looks, and that's backed by many studies and such is the consensus.

and i forget to mention his jew nose which certainly dosent help.

You might need to leave the basement a little more frequently. Don't you dare accuse me of having ever watch that grifter.
You don't need to be a pretty boy to get laid, women are attracted to both masculine and femmine looks, and that's backed by many studies and such is the consensus.
woman are attracted to masculine look with hair and high trust face. woman absolutly arnt attracted to bald looking rapist looking with ugly arched eyebrows, evil facial expression and a jew nose. only other man think its cool. learn about high trust faces VS low trust faces. woman are repulsed by low trust faces.

woman are attracted to masculine look with hair and high trust face. woman absolutly arnt attracted to bald looking rapist looking with ugly arched eyebrows, evil facial expression and a jew nose. only other man think its cool. learn about high trust faces VS low trust faces. woman are repulsed by low trust faces.
I'm very aware. But this is a better look than being a jawless ethnic incel. You know that inceldom is caused by a lack of attractive features. Who knows what the outcome would be if he existed in real life.

I'm very aware. But this is a better look than being a jawless ethnic incel. You know that inceldom is caused by a lack of attractive features. Who knows what the outcome would be if he existed in real life.
"jawless" how many people do you know with actual real recessed jaw? not much. that is kind of rare. most people have average jaws.

facially the only attractive feature kratos has is his jaw. other then that hes subhuman. like i said. his eyebrows are the biggest problem. i have the same eyebrows exactly. people just assume you are angry all the time. you look like a rapist to woman. the other one is his nose. thats is hooked. kratos is not even attractive compared to other bald guys. he only mogs the ugliest bald guys. there are many real life baldies who look far better then him. i did not see any female gamer who consider kratos hot. at all. and i've searched for it everywhere. for woman hes mehhh.

and trust me. no nw1er (outside of deformed ones) look worse then a bald guy. video game character or not. bald is subhuman period. hair is beauty

You're shit at baiting, OP.

"jawless" how many people do you know with actual real recessed jaw? not much. that is kind of rare. most people have average jaws.

facially the only attractive feature kratos has is his jaw. other then that hes subhuman. like i said. his eyebrows are the biggest problem. i have the same eyebrows exactly. people just assume you are angry all the time. you look like a rapist to woman. the other one is his nose. thats is hooked. kratos is not even attractive compared to other bald guys. he only mogs the ugliest bald guys. there are many real life baldies who look far better then him. i did not see any female gamer who consider kratos hot. at all. and i've searched for it everywhere. for woman hes mehhh.

and trust me. no nw1er (outside of deformed ones) look worse then a bald guy. video game character or not. bald is subhuman period. hair is beauty
water. But I disagree with the subhuman label.

i played all the games so many times and i can promise you hes not taller then 5 ft 9 and if the the devs claim hes 6 ft 4 they are straight up lying. i can back that up anytime you want. in thor ragnarok hes only slightly taller then his kid
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Joined Yesterday at 7:11 PM Posts 22

water. But I disagree with the subhuman label.
you dissagree because you arnt bald yourself. even meeks once we went fully bald is inferior to a normie with hair

bald is subhuman. all bald guys even meeks are subhuman.

even wheat waffles is more attractive then meeks now. meeks only looked good when he still had his hairline

you dissagree because you arnt bald yourself. even meeks once we went fully bald is inferior to a normie with hair

bald is subhuman. all bald guys even meeks are subhuman.

even wheat waffles is more attractive then meeks now. meeks only looked good when he still had his hairline
No I disagree because being bald is bad, but having shitty bones and soft features is what actually makes you subhuman. Any man can lose their hair, and I started balding young.
Yeah WW should go beat up a 15 yo and then have his Chaddy hair save him from years in the slammer released with his new modeling contract and marriage proposals. JFL.

No I disagree because being bald is bad, but having shitty bones and soft features is what actually makes you subhuman. Any man can lose their hair, and I started balding young.
Yeah WW should go beat up a 15 yo and then have his Chaddy hair save him from years in the slammer released with his new modeling contract and marriage proposals. JFL.
you do realize that what you describe is what MAN think is attractive and not woman?

woman DESPISE BALD MAN, period. and the small amount of bald guys who have chad faces do not mean anything. because woman would still prefer a guy with an average or even below average face with hair then a bald guy. because baldness = oldness. and hair = youth. having a masculine face do not help you if you are bald. because you would just be a masculine looking old guy.

man with full head of hair has huge halo effect on them. take someone like adrian brody for example

1dBItgLFBNGEXnI48VvnnN2vFaX.jpg

actor-adrien-brody-582986_large.jpg

:feelstastyman:
someone ban this stupid faggot
lol. did you even saw a recent pic of meeks? yes meeks may not be subhuman like any other bald guy but meeks now is inferior to any normie with hair. trust me. it dosent matter how good your face is. once you are bald you are automaticlly subhuman. and stop simping for meeks

the 000000000.1% example of one guy that woman just think hes ok and not despise but that dosent mean shit. any woman would prefer a normie with full head of hair over meeks. stop coping

His nasiolabial folds and his under eye area together with his angry facial expression are the problem. That's what makes him look old.

The nasiolabial folds suggest that he has a slightly recessed maxilla which is actually a masculine trait in caucasian men. A lot of hyper masculine men have large mandibles (lower jaws) but slightly recessed maxillas. Women prefer forward-grown faces.

Nevertheless he would be atleast a chadlite in the eyes of women if he would wear a hair system and if he was able to fix his signs of aging which I mentioned before (basically impossible irl).

lol. did you even saw a recent pic of meeks? yes meeks may not be subhuman like any other bald guy but meeks now is inferior to any normie with hair. trust me. it dosent matter how good your face is. once you are bald you are automaticlly subhuman. and stop simping for meeks
a normie with hair will soon be a sub5 trucel without hair especially if a manlet
cope

plus he got famous when he was bald like fuck man
the copium is off the charts:feelsseriously:

I think you meant GOW ragnarok kek

He fucked the entire greek pantheon lol
also
FriendzonedBaldie Greycel ★ Joined Jul 10, 2023 Posts 27

maxresdefault.jpg

Women love extreme masculinity

I wish I could kill gods

thanks for this enlighting information

maxresdefault.jpg

Why are there so many greyfags? Is it because it's summer and school is out? Literally every post is made by a greyfag

kratos is definitely tall but i doubt he's taller than 6'2" since he's literally as tall as that whore in the last gow game.
he's probably with higher smv in god of war ragnork since he have the beard that help him appear more masculine but his red tattoos are fucking weird tbh. most women can find him repulsive but nt an incel.