Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The photoshoppill destroyed me

Cheesecel

Cheesecel

Leyleycel
★★★★★
There are channels online where they overlap a golden ratio face onto a person, and then they edit the face to match the golden ratio one making them a “perfect“ face.

People were confused in the comments as to why the faces became x10 uglier when compared to the edited one.

This is a psychological illusion caused by the bluepill. Because people think “all faces are beautiful,” they forget that it’s not when compared to an actual good looking face.

As to the credibility of the golden ratio face, I do not doubt it. Even behind the most basic understanding of a face, lies a whole world of mathematics. There is the visible world, and the invisible world. LOOKS ARE OBJECTIVE

where I found the video

Wow yeah the comparison at 0:58 is mindblowing. Aside from the golden ratio, she also just looks more feminine without a boat for a jaw.

Wow yeah the comparison at 0:58 is mindblowing. Aside from the golden ratio, she also just looks more feminine without a boat for a jaw.
What people claimed in the comments section was that she looked good with her huge jaw to begin with, but when comparing, it really highlights the issue.

How the fuck did we evolve to prefer symmetry? How was sexual selection for that so strong?

There are channels online where they overlap a golden ratio face onto a person, and then they edit the face to match the golden ratio one making them a “perfect“ face.

People were confused in the comments as to why the faces became x10 uglier when compared to the edited one.

This is a psychological illusion caused by the bluepill. Because people think “all faces are beautiful,” they forget that it’s not when compared to an actual good looking face.

As to the credibility of the golden ratio face, I do not doubt it. Even behind the most basic understanding of a face, lies a whole world of mathematics. There is the visible world, and the invisible world. LOOKS ARE OBJECTIVE

where I found the video

Wish i knew someone who could do this for my face.

Im curious to know every single flaw that I have.

She looks the same to me just with a big jaw or a smaller jaw

Her sons will jaw mog the fuck outta me :feelstrash:

Donald duck mathmagic land type shit

NPCs are so pathetic, that to consider them of human conscioussness is an absurd joke. "b-but, I thought that beauty was subjective, what do you mean you can edit every single person's face to the same grid and they'll be objectively better-looking?"

Tfw a foid jaw mogs you

How the fuck did we evolve to prefer symmetry? How was sexual selection for that so strong?
We prefer symmetry because human DNA constructs our body symmetrical. To say that a part is not symmetrical would show a fault in that person’s genetic makeup. For example, a leg shorter than the other would be a sign of scoliosis.