Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The perpetual search for equality

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Have you noticed that no matter how many rights and privileges women achieve, there is no end to feminist whining about equality for women?

Reason being that despite women being more "free" than they ever have been, they are not making any real accomplishments compared to males.
Feminists realize this and assume it must be due to some invisible patriarchy that's holding women back. Yes, let's give the shallowest and most selfish group of people on the planet more privilege so that they can magically transform into productive citizens! Cause it's definitely worked before.

Nothing more true was ever said my friend. It's very fucking embarrassing that they don't even realize that they're the ones that don't do anything at all but complain (and I do complain a lot but this is totally different). I don't know how this has become the norm.

This might give you something to marinate on. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=99s&v=oVoCKLyt2uw

TLDW: it isn't greed, but growth