Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The people who hate incels are not just lower than subhuman, they are in a different subset all together

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
To be human is to have empathy and glory. Nowadays with feminiѕts and SJW they preach equality and pursuit of happiness.

Yet what about incels? Why are we hated by the so called SJW brigade? They give everyone else equality except us. When we have more of a disadvantage than some Chad with a big dick who goes around fuсking 50 women in one month, theres a problem

How are we expected to have a career, or focus and study when we are constantly feeling unloved, unwanted, and constantly sexually frustrated and toxic from the treatment of society and seeing happy couples everywhere? Why are we not viewed as having a disadvantage. How can someone think clear or behave according to feminiѕt social norms when they are incel.

Some of it just seems beyond evil. Like the ones who go and bully us and make fun of us for being incel. They are beyond evil, they are subhuman. Whatever happened to having sympathy for the unfortunate? There are three types of non-incels: 1. The sympathetic guy who gets laid who wants to help us get laid. 2. The kind of ignorant person who doesn't understand or get the struggles we have to go through. And doesn't understand how toxic sexual frustration feels and how much it damages the psyche. 3. This is the worst of the bunch. The person who thinks its funny we are incel and likes to bully us and make us feel even worse. This kind of person is literal excrement and deserves to burn in hell for many, many years.

The reason they blame us is because they assume we aren't that ugly. A normie in our position can easily ascend. This is why we hate fakecels.

To be human is to have empathy and glory. Nowadays with feminiѕts and SJW they preach equality and pursuit of happiness.

Yet what about incels? Why are we hated by the so called SJW brigade? They give everyone else equality except us. When we have more of a disadvantage than some Chad with a big dick who goes around fuсking 50 women in one month, theres a problem

How are we expected to have a career, or focus and study when we are constantly feeling unloved, unwanted, and constantly sexually frustrated and toxic from the treatment of society and seeing happy couples everywhere? Why are we not viewed as having a disadvantage. How can someone think clear or behave according to feminiѕt social norms when they are incel.

Some of it just seems beyond evil. Like the ones who go and bully us and make fun of us for being incel. They are beyond evil, they are subhuman. Whatever happened to having sympathy for the unfortunate? There are three types of non-incels: 1. The sympathetic guy who gets laid who wants to help us get laid. 2. The kind of ignorant person who doesn't understand or get the struggles we have to go through. And doesn't understand how toxic sexual frustration feels and how much it damages the psyche. 3. This is the worst of the bunch. The person who thinks its funny we are incel and likes to bully us and make us feel even worse. This kind of person is literal excrement and deserves to burn in hell for many, many years.
The UBER-RIDE BLACK-PILL is that NO ONE SEEMS TO CARE, NO GOVERNMENT ACTION, NO MENS RIGHTS MOVEMENT, NO MEDIA ON MENS RIGHTS TOTAL WHITEWASH THEY ARE AWARE OF MANY MEN BEING VIRGINS IN THEIR LATE TWENTIES, HOWEVER THEIR FIRST ACT (WHICH TELLS YOU ALL PSYCHOLOGICALLY) IS TO GASLIGHT AND SAY MUH YOUR THE PRIVILEGED ONES MUH FEMALE DISADVANTAGES.

LET THAT SINK IN THE MUHJORITY OF PEOPLE KNOW OUR PLIGHT BUT IGNORE AND CROSS OVER THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROAD BIBLICALLY SPEAKING

THIS SHOWS YOU HOW LOW MORALLY THE MAJORITY OF THE POPULATION ARE AND HOW SELF SERVING THE WORLD VIEW IS, MUH DOESNT EFFECT ME DIRECTLY MUH GIVE A SHIT ATTITUDE IS ENDEMIC IN ALMOST EVERY AREA OF LIFE

remember winston churchill regarding the Nazi's and poland occupation YOU CANT NEGOTIATE WITH A TIGER WITH YOUR HEAD IN ITS MOUTH

IF you let women's self interest and narcissism go too high and them grabbing a lot of powerful positions THERE WILL BECOME A TIME WHERE WE CANT ROLL IT BACK.

A KIND OF REVERSE FOUNDING FATHERS IN AMERICA WHERE INSTEAD OF WHITE DUDES HAVING A BUILT IN PRIVILEGED POSITION THROUGH THE CONSTITUTION, IT GETS WRITTEN INTO LAW THAT MUH WOMEN AND ALL THEIR INTERESTS ARE PROTECTED AT THE COST OF EVERY OTHER SECTION OF SOCIETY.

NOW THAT IS A HELL AND ITS SLOWLY OCCURRING, IMAGINE ALL THE JUSTICES BEING RUTH BADER GUISNBURG TYPES ABSOLUTE HELL IN A CELL WITH ABSOLUTELY NO MEN

They don't understand our pain because they don't experience it. Even if they do understand, they don't want to treat us like equals. They want someone below them. Many of us think Empathy is a very basic trait but the truth is that most humans are not inherently good and they don't have any values. They only think about what is beneficial for them and they only act as good as society allows them to be. If they know that doing something good may affect their image or enjoyement then they will not do it and try to virtue signal reasons for not doing it.

The reason society hates incels is because they all think we have intentions of going ER, which isn’t true since most people here don’t believe in violence. I mean, yeah, if some normie saw my avi they would probably say I have intentions of going ER but what they don’t get is most of us don’t condone violence. Just read the spolier, IT.

The reason they blame us is because they assume we aren't that ugly. A normie in our position can easily ascend. This is why we hate fakecels.
I want to fuck your pfp

The UBER-RIDE BLACK-PILL is that NO ONE SEEMS TO CARE, NO GOVERNMENT ACTION, NO MENS RIGHTS MOVEMENT, NO MEDIA ON MENS RIGHTS TOTAL WHITEWASH THEY ARE AWARE OF MANY MEN BEING VIRGINS IN THEIR LATE TWENTIES, HOWEVER THEIR FIRST ACT (WHICH TELLS YOU ALL PSYCHOLOGICALLY) IS TO GASLIGHT AND SAY MUH YOUR THE PRIVILEGED ONES MUH FEMALE DISADVANTAGES.

LET THAT SINK IN THE MUHJORITY OF PEOPLE KNOW OUR PLIGHT BUT IGNORE AND CROSS OVER THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROAD BIBLICALLY SPEAKING

THIS SHOWS YOU HOW LOW MORALLY THE MAJORITY OF THE POPULATION ARE AND HOW SELF SERVING THE WORLD VIEW IS, MUH DOESNT EFFECT ME DIRECTLY MUH GIVE A SHIT ATTITUDE IS ENDEMIC IN ALMOST EVERY AREA OF LIFE

remember winston churchill regarding the Nazi's and poland occupation YOU CANT NEGOTIATE WITH A TIGER WITH YOUR HEAD IN ITS MOUTH

IF you let women's self interest and narcissism go too high and them grabbing a lot of powerful positions THERE WILL BECOME A TIME WHERE WE CANT ROLL IT BACK.

A KIND OF REVERSE FOUNDING FATHERS IN AMERICA WHERE INSTEAD OF WHITE DUDES HAVING A BUILT IN PRIVILEGED POSITION THROUGH THE CONSTITUTION, IT GETS WRITTEN INTO LAW THAT MUH WOMEN AND ALL THEIR INTERESTS ARE PROTECTED AT THE COST OF EVERY OTHER SECTION OF SOCIETY.

NOW THAT IS A HELL AND ITS SLOWLY OCCURRING, IMAGINE ALL THE JUSTICES BEING RUTH BADER GUISNBURG TYPES ABSOLUTE HELL IN A CELL WITH ABSOLUTELY NO MEN
Negotiates me

You're glorifying humanity, humans are scum

I don’t care if random people on the internet are triggered over us. Not going to affect me irl and even on the internet. Their own problem for letting us live rent free. Irl people would be extremely shocked if they realize I post on blackpill forums.

Normies hate us in order to raise their own status, Chad's don't have to bother.

They are morally repugnant degenerates.