Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The people in this hostel prove it's only men who can lose at life

itsOVER

itsOVER

Banned
-
So I'm sat here LDARing and contemplating the blackpill like I do everyday, and I figured I'd share with you the type of people that end up living in hostels. 

Now during my time here there's been some backpackers who come and go. If any are female they're usually either with their boyfriend or just staying one or two nights. But the long term stayers? I.e those people who stay here because they have nowhere else to go and can't afford private rented accommodation?

All men. 100% men. And more than that - men that are ALL PSL 5 and under. This place is like an ugly male refuge centre. Women never lose. Chads never lose. It's low tier normies and incels that get fucked by the game of life.

What do these guys do all day? Many of them do more or less the same as me, only heading out when they need to buy food, and otherwise just sitting with their laptop or phone on their bed. Others are low tier minimum wage wagecucks, whose only outlet is their job.

None of us ever speak to each other. Hours can pass with people a few feet from you and no one will utter a word...too engrossed in their video game cope, their music cope, or whatever other cope they have. Being an ugly male permenantly damages social skills as we all know.

No woman ever ends up in these situations, because even if she can't get Chad, she's got an endless supply of cuck orbiters to call on if she needs to. Only ugly men end up alone, outcast, with no one caring about them.

That seems to be the case in the West. Every cheap housing alternative is just another prison cell for ugly men to languish in. I have met some cool people in SEA hostels though.

Hostels aren't cheaper than rented accommodation?

Legit. The only way to make it as a sub 5 is to be born to a rich family and LDAR

Miro Chad said:
Hostels aren't cheaper than rented accommodation?

They are if you go to one with like 20 beds per room outside the city centre.

Also they don't require security deposits.

Finally a lot of landlords won't take DSS/social security tenants so men end up resorting to this.

Being an ugly male permenantly damages social skills as we all know.
True.
The trauma of having been extremely ugly in my formative years and thereafter can never be undone.
There is no looksmaxx for the damaged brain.
I'll always be socially crippled :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

God, I'm glad I don't have it that bad. My life sucks, I can't imagine more suckiness.

Based necroposting

looooooool is the OP the noodlecunt slayer who knocked up a bunch of sub 5 foids?