Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee “The past is the past.”

• Thread starter Deleted member 1042
  • Start date
Deleted member 1042

Deleted member 1042

-
After doing degenerate shit like getting a train ran on them the woman says, “the past is the past.” This is not only a phrase I’ve seen women say, but also men. I had a conversation with a friend who talked about a female friend he knew who went sex crazy after a break up only to act innocent for the new guy. I asked him if he told the guy or if the guy should know and he said it doesn’t matter because “the past is the past.” JFL. It’s natural to read reviews before going to a restaurant. It’s natural for employers to do background checks with candidates. However, it’s not natural to know about someone’s past? The person you want to spend your life with, you vet about as hard as the decision you made to wipe your ass? This is such feminist shit thinking. Something about female autonomy and muh body muh choice. I’ll tell you women aren’t afraid to vet. The past certainly is not the past if a women was doing the choosing.

Fuck this gay culture.

After doing degenerate shit like getting a train ran on them the woman says, “the past is the past.” This is not only a phrase I’ve seen women say, but also men. I had a conversation with a friend who talked about a female friend he knew who went sex crazy after a break up only to act innocent for the new guy. I asked him if he told the guy or if the guy should know and he said it doesn’t matter because “the past is the past.” JFL. It’s natural to read reviews before going to a restaurant. It’s natural for employers to do background checks with candidates. However, it’s not natural to know about someone’s past? The person you want to spend your life with, you vet about as hard as the decision you made to wipe your ass? This is such feminist shit thinking. Something about female autonomy and muh body muh choice. I’ll tell you women aren’t afraid to vet. The past certainly is not the past if a women was doing the choosing.

Fuck this gay culture.
A culture of Sociopaths.
Narcissistic to the fucking core.
Please KosherOverLords, unleash the second black plague on these filthy animals.

The past is the past when a woman did something wrong. If a man does something wrong he will be labelled for life and have that wrongdoing stick with him.

The lengths that people go to defend the mindless hedonism of women amazes me ngl

The past certainly is not the past if a women was doing the choosing.
High iq. Sex is a very powerful thing. It's the only thing that can break up a relationship if someone of them is unfaithful and does it behind the other person's back. Also if sex is "not a big deal" then why is rape one of the worst crimes? If sex didn't mean anything shouldn't rape only carry a 20 dollar fine? These bitches just want to pick and choose when sex is important and when it's not important, depending on how it benefits them.

Fuck this gay culture.
irvXn4I.png

The past is the past when a woman did something wrong. If a man does something wrong he will be labelled for life and have that wrongdoing stick with him.

Imagine marrying this creature at 30 yrs old not knowing her history? Imagine.
well those of us who betabux and marry, u can expect that whoever is the partner, she will have 20 expartners that she did deepthroat and peeing-inside-vagina and ass fantasies with

“You think when you wake up in the mornin yesterday don't count. But yesterday is all that does count. What else is there? Your life is made out of the days it’s made out of. Nothin else.”
― Cormac McCarthy, No Country for Old Men

High iq. Sex is a very powerful thing. It's the only thing that can break up a relationship if someone of them is unfaithful and does it behind the other person's back. Also if sex is "not a big deal" then why is rape one of the worst crimes? If sex didn't mean anything shouldn't rape only carry a 20 dollar fine? These bitches just want to pick and choose when sex is important and when it's not important, depending on how it benefits them.
Raw truth!

If time machines are possible then is the past the future?

Imagine believing your gf Is an angel when she’s been fucked mercilessly by dozens of guys and had her face covered in other men’s cum. Imagine courting such a girl.

Yeah yeah the past is the past. how convenient to say it’s irrelevant..

I’ve said it before.. we need an expression more extreme than “have you cake and eat it too” to describe foids.

Sex is everything but cucks pretend it doesn't matter. The only sadness around sex is because of foids.

Women who act like cumdumpsters should be treated as cumdumpsters