Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The paradox of BDSM

The End

The End

Banned
-
When I messaged girls online, I found a large amount of them were into BDSM. I find it annoying that sex is so commonplace for people now, that they have to further fetishize it to get pleasure. Besides BDSM is stupid - it's faker than pro-wrestling.

I'm a sadist; I want to cause people pain. I don't want to smack some girl's bottom so she goes into "sub-space." I want to fill her vagina with burrowing insects and meld her asshole together with a hot poker. In terms of BDSM a sadist is actually inflicting pleasure, not pain.

There's a girl working at my local drug-store who wears a collar (a collar is analogous to a wedding ring in the BDSM world). It's trendy to be into BDSM. I miss the days of swinging. That's a sex-venture I can get behind.

I want to fill her vagina with burrowing insects and meld her asshole together with a hot poker. In terms of BDSM a sadist is actually inflicting pleasure, not pain.
I’ve seen some BDSM shit that looks pretty painful, not to the extent of your desires obviously

I’ve seen some BDSM shit that looks pretty painful, not to the extent of your desires obviously
If the masochist is deriving pleasure from the pain, that would make the sadist unhappy. Like that scene between Bill Murray and Steve Martin in Little Shop of Horrors. Steve Martin was not happy about Bill Murray's masochism.

If the masochist is deriving pleasure from the pain, that would make the sadist unhappy. Like that scene between Bill Murray and Steve Martin in Little Shop of Horrors. Steve Martin was not happy about Bill Murray's masochism.

To a sadist harming a masochist is counterproductive