Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The overwhelming majority of your friends aren’t even friends.

ThickBoi

ThickBoi

Officer
★★★★★
I know that water is wet and the world is cruel and unfair. I decided to make a post about this because I don’t hear incels going through about this. In society your worth are your money, looks and status. You must meet the minimum of those three categories to be hired, have a relationship, treated with respect or to have friends. Most of your friends are only your friends because you have value. If you become poor, lose popularity or become ugly they will leave you. Look at HighSchool for an example. You would always see that the jocks, the rich and good looking people are surrounded with friends and providers. People want to associate with them because they wish to be like them and see them as their dreams. Some just have them be there friends because they gain benefits from them. Being kind, thoughtful and what other bullshit people tell you is false. It only makes you their slave and they will use you or you around with you so they can be entertained with treating an ugly person like trash.

High IQ post.

LMS translates to ‘friends’ too. Looks, net worth, and charisma are what guys respect in each other. You can even see the decent looking guys on this site receiving more attention and contacts than the faceless/ugly ones. Humanity will never change in regards to lookism.

EWverything is give or take

Genuine friendship is dead.

Everyone is just using each other these days, and even if you manage to find a good friend, just remember that a single disagreement is all it takes to ruin the relationship since people are too immature to admit their mistakes and agree to disagree. Social media has turned people into narcissitic sociopaths, and a majority are far too brain dead to even connect with, it's truly over for modern society.

how much of my 0 friends arent really my friends?

Truecels have no friends.

Everyone with white hats stand up
@Insomniac
0455C390 01DB 42D4 A530 D7DD219809BA

Friends are cope. I'm much happier alone now than when I had friends as an ugly male.

tell me about it

I had an incel friend whom I contacted on an almost daily basis and got along with me quite well. Ever since I stopped contacting him though he doesn't bother with me so eh. He can go to hell as far as I'm concerned

I do not have any friends.

Genuine friendship is dead.

Everyone is just using each other these days, and even if you manage to find a good friend, just remember that a single disagreement is all it takes to ruin the relationship since people are too immature to admit their mistakes and agree to disagree. Social media has turned people into narcissitic sociopaths, and a majority are far too brain dead to even connect with, it's truly over for modern society.

Friendship is truer than romantic relationship but it's still dependent on your looks/status etc, yeah.

Friendship is truer than romantic relationship but it's still dependent on your looks/status etc, yeah.
And thats rational. I don't have any problem with that.

Jokes on you, I have no friends

that snetence is cope
How? If you are ugly they are cope. If you have zero in L you better be extremely good at something of you will always be the butt of the joke, the least respected, and nobody will do anything for you.