Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Overly attached GF meme is another Male Fantasy

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
Being a Non Chad means you have to slave away like a masochistic piece of shit, wooing and chasing the woman you love to the end of the earth if you want to have a CHANCE of her showing any affection back... Being a Chad means women actually INITIATE and PUT EFFORT in becoming your soulmate... A low tier normie would spend around 12 thousand dollars a year buying drinks for foids and will never have any sex. Chad doesn't have to spend that much.

Volcel if you don't btw.. I would love to have a woman love me that much..

women are only obsessed with chad. nothing new here

This meme brings me back to 2012.

I would love to have a woman love me that much..
If a hot foid was stalking you, would be suspicious and wonder what she sees in you or would you just be happy?

The fire is hot, the snow is cold. Yes, the bones and how they’re composed make women do things you can’t even properly dream of.

This meme brings me back to 2012.
I thought the songs were shit back then, but compared to the music today, Thrift shop and Gangdam style were badass songs..

this is definitely an outdated meme, this wouldn't even get voted up now

maybe it still describes some JBF relationships........maybe..........

I thought the songs were shit back then, but compared to the music today, Thrift shop and Gangdam style were badass songs..

These songs were fucking 7 years ago!?

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Time has gone by so quick; although it's comforting to know, I'll be dead quickly.

These songs were fucking 7 years ago!?

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Time has gone by so quick; although it's comforting to know, I'll be dead quickly.
I was in middle school then. fuck

I always thought that when I saw this meme or the compilations of "crazy" stalker girlfriends on the internet that I wouldn´t even care about personal space it would be such a HUGE validation and adoration boost to know a girl was so obsessed with me that they would use all their time either stalking me or obsessing over me.

If a hot foid was stalking you, would be suspicious and wonder what she sees in you or would you just be happy?

At this point I'm so jaded that I become suspicious if a foid even acknowledges me.

I had a foid talk to me at work and even tell me I'm cute. I took her to sushi and she talked about how her ex used to beat the shit out of her. She also told me she had a crush on her neighbor who was 60 years old (I'm 39 she was 34ish).

I'm always the loser who the foids talk about fucking other dudes to. It's always been that way.

She was just looking for a free lunch. She also has multiple kids. She's an attention whore, which is even worse. The only good part was that every other female at work hated her, which brought me some comfort. She got fired, which I kind of gloated about. But it was actually good for her because it's a shit job run by landwhales.

At this point I'm so jaded that I become suspicious if a foid even acknowledges me.
Wouldn't be surprised if I ever give up a real chance of ascension this way :feelsbadman:. Imagine turning down the single foid who liked you in your life just because you were blackpilled :feelscry::feelsrope:

Wouldn't be surprised if I ever give up a real chance of ascension this way :feelsbadman:. Imagine turning down the single foid who liked you in your life just because you were blackpilled :feelscry::feelsrope:

I hated college for so many reason, and did not end up with a degree. Even though I'm still paying for it. However, one class I'm glad I took was Stats.

There are always outliers, so statistically speaking there is definitely at least one foid who shows interest who you truly can fuck. But in order to find that foid, you have to show ineterest in every foid that acknowledges you. I am too scarred (and lazy) to put forth the effort. You'd think I would, because I'm not sensitive like I used to be.

I'm at the point where someone could tell me I'm a worthless piece of shit who deserves to die and I would just shrug and tell them I agree. If someone put a gun to my head I would just beg them to pull the trigger and put me out of my misery. I wonder if someone physically attacked me if I would even fight back. I probably would in theory, but wouldn't in reality.

I would encourage every incel to try to be optimistic if a foid appears to show interest in you. But I guess by definition us incels would not. Personally I have given up. I've always been horrible at awkward small talk, but at least I tried. Now I just isolate myself and have no friends, no acquaintances, no job, and most importantly no hope. I'm just waiting for the day when my sex drive goes away.

One of my favorite characters on TV is Lord Varys the Game Of Thrones eunuch. At first I actually didn't like him. Now I totally envy him. I feel like I have been castrated in life just not literally. I am glad I don't have kids, because my shitty genes deserve to die forever.

I always thought that when I saw this meme or the compilations of "crazy" stalker girlfriends on the internet that I wouldn´t even care about personal space it would be such a HUGE validation and adoration boost to know a girl was so obsessed with me that they would use all their time either stalking me or obsessing over me.
I hate it when a normie say this: "BrO you would NOT want one like her beCause she wont give u SPace :soy: "

I hated college for so many reason, and did not end up with a degree. Even though I'm still paying for it. However, one class I'm glad I took was Stats.

There are always outliers, so statistically speaking there is definitely at least one foid who shows interest who you truly can fuck. But in order to find that foid, you have to show ineterest in every foid that acknowledges you. I am too scarred (and lazy) to put forth the effort. You'd think I would, because I'm not sensitive like I used to be.

I'm at the point where someone could tell me I'm a worthless piece of shit who deserves to die and I would just shrug and tell them I agree. If someone put a gun to my head I would just beg them to pull the trigger and put me out of my misery. I wonder if someone physically attacked me if I would even fight back. I probably would in theory, but wouldn't in reality.

I would encourage every incel to try to be optimistic if a foid appears to show interest in you. But I guess by definition us incels would not. Personally I have given up. I've always been horrible at awkward small talk, but at least I tried. Now I just isolate myself and have no friends, no acquaintances, no job, and most importantly no hope. I'm just waiting for the day when my sex drive goes away.

One of my favorite characters on TV is Lord Varys the Game Of Thrones eunuch. At first I actually didn't like him. Now I totally envy him. I feel like I have been castrated in life just not literally. I am glad I don't have kids, because my shitty genes deserve to die forever.
college is worst place for a incel.

I hate it when a normie say this: "BrO you would NOT want one like her beCause she wont give u SPace :soy: "
Normies might say this. But in some cases, especially for incels with autism, people really dislike someone intruding their space.

I'm an autistcel, and I'd love a yandere gf but I'd hate it if she'd intrude in my personal space.

Since internet invaded by normanfags and foids it is utter shit now
Its all relationship memes man. Its utter cancer.

Some good memes there are still tbh.
Yes man, I completely agree with you. But they are also getting invaded by normies and validation seeking foids.

Yes man, I completely agree with you. But they are also getting invaded by normies and validation seeking foids.
yes they censor it and ban it. like every place on the internet invaded and censored

yes they censor it and ban it. like every place on the internet invaded and censored
Oh, for sure. Cuyen, you see.. most places will be censored in the near future.

Oh, for sure. Cuyen, you see.. most places will be censored in the near future.
Tbh i feel like this is only uncensored place thanks to mods and admin. we at least have here.

Tbh i feel like this is only uncensored place thanks to mods and admin. we at least have here.
Yes, Cuyen. You see.. the mods are doing a nice job keeping this site up. There no doubt about such a thing. We atleast have this forum.

I like having my own space. I don't like it if my friends intrude. But I'd share my world with a special girl. If somehow I ascend

Yes, like all of the stories where the MC has to fight off the advances of females (basically anime and this.