Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The overlooked importance of Frame

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
Height and Face are often talked about here, but Frame is often overlooked. Most chads have a good combination of these 3. Rarely there is a chad that lacks even one of them.

In terms of importance, i'll say it's Face>Height>Frame

Frame is more important than height IMO.

Framecel222 said:
Frame is more important than height imo
With frame, you can work out, you can't improve your height.
Or you can wear long sleeves to cover your frame

I have good frame and height. Still incel. I feel like women look at me from far away, then when they get close, they take a look at my face and look away.

alsalsk said:
With frame, you can work out, you can't improve your height.
Or you can wear long sleeves to cover your frame

I never ever step out the house with just a t shirt due to my subhuman frame. This is why I love winter, I always wear a big puffer coat or parka.

Red Pill "frame" is cringe tough haha

CopingGymcel said:
I have  good frame and height. Still incel. I feel like women look at me from far away, then when they get close, they take a look at my face and look away.

cope, look at zyrros, hes got one of the worst frames ive seen and hes pretty much a 7/10 and gets laid heaps.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
cope, look at zyrros, hes got one of the worst frames ive seen and hes pretty much a 7/10 and gets laid heaps.

He would get laid a lot more if he had a great frame, though, there is no denying that. However, face can easily make up for frame.

CopingGymcel said:
He would get laid a lot more if he had a great frame, though, there is no denying that. However, face can easily make up for frame.

no thats my point, thats why i said its cope because zyrros has shitty frame but his face makes up for it and thats why he slays fho's.