Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Ottomans were based white worshippers

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★

Which harem, harem of Sultan or harem of ordinary people? For harem of sultan and for the golden age of ottomans, there are girls from all ethnicities but harem keepers was noticing the balance of brunette girls from Mediterranean coast and blonde girls from Caucasus and Russia. They generally buy girls from child and raise and educate them well or they accept girls as gifts. Some girls became consorts to sultan (valide sultan/queen mother were choice healthy, beautiful, smart and educated girls for sultan) and if their sons manage to be sultan, they become Valide Sultan (queen mother). For other girls there was a duty period(10-12 years I suppouse) after this period, they generally married with officers (with gifts like diamond earrings and clocks from harem). So Harem of Sultan was source of palace-educated girls for both sultan and officers. For harem of ordinary people,there were not many girls and ethnicity of girls are dependent on era. For first times of ottoman empire girls were generally Greek and other Balkan people. For middle period they were generally middle european and Russian-Ukrainian and for last periods of Ottoman Empire they were generally Caucasian. White girls were generally bought as concubines( like wife but islam permits only four women as wife and it don't satisfy some people perhaps :), and for sultan it was necessity because ottoman empire had a strong central government and sultan was not willing to share his power to dynasties by marrying their doughters and also there was many pandemics so it was a necessity to sultan to have many sons). There was not many black slaves in northern parts of ottoman empire but blacks were generally maids, nursemaids and ahiretliks( it is a Turkish term to describe women slaves who are assistants-friends, literally “ until/for judgement day”). After abolition of slavery(or slave trade) in Ottoman Empire they were mainly Caucasian and specially in africa, African(because Caucasians were selling their girls to traders and slavery was still strong in Africa)

From the reign of Sultan Selim 1 in 1512, it became the rule that the Sultan’s consorts should not be of Turkish stock. Since black girls were not favoured, that mean that Topkapi harem girls came from the Caucasus, Russia, the Balkans and Europe.
The result of that was that the last Sultan, Mehmed VI, was of just 1/32,000 Ottoman blood by descent.
Modern Turks have to thank their ancestors for having such a foresight and self hate. Deep down the sultans knew that whites are the most attractive race and the original turkomans are subhumans. Thanks to generations of white washing Turks are now the whitest among ethnics. Sands, curries and rice didn’t have such luck, kek.

JFL yeah, the ruling class of the Ottoman Empire mixed with White slaves so much to the point that they barely had any Turk blood in them. This happened all before Europeans conquered and pillaged the world
They enslaved white people but enjoyed race mixing with them. Meanwhile the black slaves were used as eunuchs. They knew perfectly well whose genes were superior :feelsLSD:

Self hate is actually self realisation and what your worth actually is

JFL yeah, the ruling class of the Ottoman Empire mixed with White slaves so much to the point that they barely had any Turk blood in them. This happened all before Europeans conquered and pillaged the world
Turks actually don't look that white most of them have fair skin which isn't anything like compared to the European
And their facial features are quite unalike the europeans

anyone growing up in western europe will know white obsessed turks are. turkish foids love white cock and half white selfhating turk mutts are a regular sight at this point where I live.

anyone growing up in western europe will know white obsessed turks are. turkish foids love white cock and half white selfhating turk mutts are a regular sight at this point where I live.
:yes:

while ottomans are breeding with slavs the people were cousin fucking

Turks invaded Europe to breed their women

Turks have severe OWD, which costed them stability and by consequence the empire's fall. Good riddance.

Just groom white girls theory

We wus greekz and sheeeit.

The decline of their empire also worsened as their nobility became less Turkish. Coincidence? I think not.

Someone should have went ER on the harem.

The Ottomans had a very successful multi-ethnic empire.

Greek and Armenians were industrious merchants, Balkaners served as janissaries in the army, and the empire enjoyed significant support from its muslim population as it claimed to be the rightful defender of Islam.

Thanks to generations of white washing Turks are now the whitest among ethnics. Sands, curries and rice didn’t have such luck, kek.
This was isolated entirely to the upper classes. They did not distribute harems of blonde slavic women to men. Also, Turks have a large admixture of central asian turkic DNA because they're ancestors were raped by them.

stfu fag worshipping any race is faggotry you fucking faggot cuck

My (based) ancestors

This was isolated entirely to the upper classes. They did not distribute harems of blonde slavic women to men. Also, Turks have a large admixture of central asian turkic DNA because they're ancestors were raped by them.
Mostly true, but even middle class anatolians often got with european women

Lol no anatolians weren't raped by turks, they assimilated them. Most modern anatolians are caucasoid

The decline of their empire also worsened as their nobility became less Turkish. Coincidence? I think not.
Nigga, tf is a turk at this point? Only the first 1-2 generations were mongoloid turks. The remaining 500 years of the empire was anatolian/balkan/caucsus rule

worked for Turkey. they upgraded their lineage
Yep. I've never done a dna test, but it wouldn't surprise me if I had european blood. My dad did say once that like my 6th grandfather was from the balkans, so who knows

Just groom white girls theory
Unironically works. Paki men are bleaching their curry blood by grooming British lolis

Turks actually don't look that white most of them have fair skin which isn't anything like compared to the European
And their facial features are quite unalike the europeans
Most turks look med. But turks have unique phenotypes of armenoid and anatolid.
They enslaved white people but enjoyed race mixing with them. Meanwhile the black slaves were used as eunuchs. They knew perfectly well whose genes were superior :feelsLSD:
Yep, that's fucking crazy kek. Even now there are Black iraqis who are slaves descendants and just by looking at them you can tell they have NO mena dna since no arab or iraqi mixed with them