Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media The opening riff to hangar 18 is pure eargasm

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★

Its relaxing. I still find myself humming it time to time

It’s ok but the solos are the best part of the song. Rust in peace is too overrated IMO.

A8ABFA51 032D 4A32 8C6F 6ADC76C5DB8E

It’s ok but the solos are the best part of the song. Rust in peace is too overrated IMO.
I think its still better than every metallica album

I think its still better than every metallica album
Yes many people suffer from MDS (Metallica derangement syndrome) and will unironically say shit like this or, “Metallica never had a good album” :feelsclown:

“Metallica never had a good album” :feelsclown:
That's just ridiculous. Metallica has many great albums. RTL is my favorite. Its just that none of them beat RIP

That's just ridiculous. Metallica has many great albums. RTL is my favorite. Its just that none of them beat RIP
Even though I’ve been listening to a lot more megadeth recently all of metallicas albums beat RIP. It isn’t even a top 5 megadeth record for me. I rather listen to the newer shit like United abominations or dystopia.

Even though I’ve been listening to a lot more megadeth recently all of metallicas albums beat RIP. It isn’t even a top 5 megadeth record for me. I rather listen to the newer shit like United abominations or dystopia.
Metallica can get boring pretty quickly. RIP I can listen to weekly. I don't think other megadeth records are even that good that they would not allow RIP in top 5

That's some good shit right there :feelsmusic:

Yes many people suffer from MDS (Metallica derangement syndrome) and will unironically say shit like this or, “Metallica never had a good album” :feelsclown:
Yes, the first three are amazing, And Justice for All was pretty good. :feelsautistic:

Yes, the first three are amazing, And Justice for All was pretty good. :feelsautistic:
Yeah I take that over megadeth.

Even the Metallica albums that people think are bad like load I really enjoy. Maybe because I’m also a fan of that hard rock/blues style and the lyrics on that album were great.

I'm a weirdo because I never pay any attention to lyrics. :feelskek::feelskek:
I usually don’t care either but every song was superb in this regard. Very relatable and struggle-oriented. Especially this song Ronnie that’s about a school shooter :society:

Even the Metallica albums that people think are bad
Why do people think Metallica has bad songs?
All of their songs are the same, absolute kino and a headbanger.

I usually don’t care either but every song was superb in this regard. Very relatable and struggle-oriented. Especially this song Ronnie that’s about a school shooter :society:
I like Pumped Up Kicks from Foster the People, normie as it may be. :society:

Although, then again, I've had multiple normies tell me that I remind them of that song just based on how I look. :feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Yeah I take that over megadeth.

Even the Metallica albums that people think are bad like load I really enjoy. Maybe because I’m also a fan of that hard rock/blues style and the lyrics on that album were great.
I prefer reload more
I'm a weirdo because I never pay any attention to lyrics. :feelskek::feelskek:
Same here. Lyrics don't matter to me as much as music

I prefer reload more
I don’t like it as much. Worst Metallica album I rather listen to St anger :feelshaha:

There’s not a single weak track on load except for poor twisted me.

Reload has a few duds and songs that I just ignore.

I don’t like it as much. Worst Metallica album I rather listen to St anger :feelshaha:

There’s not a single weak track on load except for poor twisted me.

Reload has a few duds and songs that I just ignore.
I can't stand st. Anger. Maybe frantic but nothing else. Not a big fan of load either.
The lyrics for "Low Man's Lyric" and "Fixxxer" are some of Hetfields best work.
Both are awesome tracks

That's almost always better than whatever inane bullshit they are singing about
Yeah, they're always centered around normie bullshit, anyway. Hardly anything to get worked up over.